Clogs in your toilet are not an uncommon problem in a home, and many of them can be removed with a good plunger and some elbow grease. But sometimes a clog may be too difficult to handle on your own. That’s where hydro jetting comes into play. At Paul The Plumber, we offer hydro jetting services for the toughest clogs in your Nashua, NH home. We’ll clear your drains and make sure to never leave a mess behind.
Noticing a bad smell emerging from your drains? It may be time to schedule a drain cleaning appointment today!
When Should You Use Hydro Jetting?
In the past, when dealing with a bad clog, a plumber often had to cut a hole in your piping to remove it, damaging your plumbing system in the process. Hydro jetting is a method of cleaning drains and removing tough clogs that involve blasting water at high pressure into a pipe or line. The pressure used is about 35,000 psi and the water will remove blockages and build up that are too hard for regular clog removal.
Hydro jetting isn’t always needed to remove a clog, but there are some instances that hydro jetting may be the best choice for your needs, such as:
- Serious Clogs: Regular methods of drain cleaning (snake, auger) haven’t cleared a more serious blockage.
- Possible Backups: You’re dealing with slow drains, recurring clogs, multiple clogs at one time, or even a back-up.
- Buildup Removal: If work needs to be performed on your pipes (to stop a leak, repair a crack, or to address an issue with corrosion) hydro-jetting can be used to remove any buildup that could affect the job.
- Pipe Failure Prevention: When you’re looking for help to prevent premature pipe failure.
Hydro jetting is a great way to remove a clog that just can’t be removed any other way but as you can see, it can also be used for a variety of other plumbing needs as well.
The Benefits of Hydro Jetting
Depending on the type of blockage you’re dealing with, once you opt for hydro jetting, there are plenty of other benefits to expect. Some of these perks include:
- Makes piping last longer.
- Removes mineral deposits.
- Removes grease from pipes.
- Prevents back-ups.
- Removes tree roots and other debris.
- Will not jeopardize the integrity of your pipes.
- Can clean any size and shape of pipes.
Hydro jetting is a great choice for almost any clog situation or plumbing blockage. Most importantly of all, it’s completely safe on your plumbing. While many homeowners opt for store-bought chemicals when dealing with a clog, this can actually damage your plumbing in the process. Hydro jetting only uses pressurized water, which means you get a long-lasting clean that’s still soft on your pipes.
Hard water is often the cause of severe mineral buildup in your plumbing. If you’re dealing with scale - be sure to ask about our water softener installation service.
Trust the Pros for Your Hydro Jetting Needs
Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with a clog or a slow drain that just can’t seem to be resolved. It can even be more troubling when your plumbing system seems to be backing up, or when you’re worried about the integrity of your piping system. That’s where hydro jetting comes in. It can remove your stubborn clogs while also keeping your pipes safe and secure.
At Paul The Plumber we’re your Nashua, NH hydro jetting professionals. We can help you with all your hydro jetting needs, and our Residential Service Specialists make sure to offer honest recommendations and full transparency.