When winter comes around, it’s important to know that your heater will be able to keep you warm and safe the entire season. At Paul The Plumber, we’ve been serving the Manchester, NH area for almost 20 years. As an A+ BBB rated business we guarantee your satisfaction, and are even here for your emergency service needs! When repairs no longer get the job done and a full heater replacement is needed, our installation experts can help you make the most of a challenging situation.
We also offer alternative heating options including heat pump installations and ductless mini-split AC systems. Or ask us about radiant heating!
When Do You Need a New Heater?
It can be hard for some homeowners to know when their heater requires a simple repair or when it may be time for a new unit entirely. But there are some criteria that can help you make that choice:
- A heater that’s at least 10 years old is old and may need replacement.
- It may be more cost-effective to replace your heater than perform an expensive repair.
- If your heater is costing you more each year on your utility bill, you may need an upgrade.
- A heater that can’t keep up with your space is a heater that probably needs to be upgraded.
If you’re dealing with any of the above situations, feel free to contact Paul The Plumber today and we can help you with any of your questions.
Choosing a New Heater
Once you determine that a heater replacement is a right option for your Manchester, NH home, the next challenge is finding the right unit for your home. It can be hard to know what to look for when shopping for a new heater, but there are a few aspects you should keep in mind:
- Cost: You’ll need to know what’s in and out of budget for you, but don’t forget to ask us about our financing options, too.
- Fuel Source: Understand what kind of fuel source you’ll want to use, from electric to gas, or other alternative sources.
- Size: A smaller heater may be cheaper, but if it’s too small, it can strain your heater and shorten the lifespan of the appliance.
Heater installation is never a DIY project. Not only can an improperly installed heater shorten the unit’s lifespan, but also it can put your family at risk, especially if you’re using a gas-powered system. Instead, put your trust in our heater service experts at Paul The Plumber. With over 20 years of local expertise, we can find the ideal heater for your home and get it installed in no time!
Interested in keeping your heater working at peak performance? Be sure to schedule your routine heating maintenance service and enjoy lower energy costs.
Your Heater Installation Experts!
Since opening our doors in 2002, our goal has been to provide our customers with total peace of mind. A heater replacement may seem like a stressful situation, but with serious perks like lower energy costs, added property value, and improved comfort, the benefits easily pay for themselves. Whether your unit is beyond repair or is simply undersized for your home heating needs, let our HVAC contractors help!