Drains are often an overlooked part of your plumbing system. That is, until you’re faced with a stubborn clog that can’t be removed. Routine drain cleaning, though, can help prevent clogs from forming. At Paul The Plumber, we are your reliable Nashua, NH drain cleaning experts. Whether it’s a clog in your bathtub drain or slow drainage in your kitchen, we offer fast, reliable, and effective drain cleaning services that are completely safe on your plumbing. So ditch the store-bought chemicals, and enjoy plumbing service with a smile!
Facing a burst pipe or a sudden leak? Paul The Plumber is available 24/7 for all your emergency needs.
Why Have Your Drains Professionally Cleaned?
Clogged drains can lead to a bunch of problems in your home like a loss of water pressure or foul odors from your plumbing. Having your drains professionally cleaned on a routine basis can prevent those things from happening as well as:
- Finding and repairing any impending leaks.
- Eliminating slow drains, which could later lead to problematic clogs.
- Help your toilets provide better flushing capabilities.
- Improving the performance and lifespan of your plumbing.
- Removing any foul odors or residue around pipe openings.
If you’ve never had your drains cleaned before, then consider having them professionally cleaned today! At Paul The Plumber, we offer detailed care and a highly-effective service that ensures a long-term fix instead of a temporary patch.
Signs Your Drains Need Cleaning
Everyone knows that a clog means there’s something gross stuck in your drains. But a clog isn’t the only sign of dirty drains. There are other symptoms, too and some of the more common ones include:
- Odors: If your drains stink, it could be due to food in the lines, or, worse, a sign of an impending problem with your sewer line.
- Many Clogged Drains: Multiple clogged drains in your house at the same time are not an interesting coincidence, but instead, it could mean your main water line is severely blocked and could even back up.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains are generally annoying but they can be a sign that a clog is beginning to form and if you can tackle it now, it can save you trouble down the road.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure can be annoying, but when it becomes an issue throughout your home, there’s a problem. It could mean there’s a blockage in the water main, affecting the water source for your entire home.
While some Nashua, NH homeowners may attempt a DIY fix, in some instances it can worsen the problem. At Paul The Plumber, we use highly effective methods that are also safe on your plumbing. This will restore the flow of water to your home and avoid a larger issue like a burst or leaking pipe.
Some clogs are even tough for plumbers to solve. When you’re dealing with that type of blockage, be sure to ask about our hydro jetting methods, the best in drain cleaning.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Many plumbing issues can be solved by some good old-fashioned elbow grease and knowhow, but there are times you may need to call a professional to have your drains cleaned. A professional cleaning will make sure your drains will serve you well in the future. Paul The Plumber is your Nashua, NH drain cleaning expert. Our Residential Service Specialists provide upfront pricing, a live answer to your calls, and will make sure to never leave a mess behind.