Paul The Plumber is proud to say that we've been providing high-quality service in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical for more than 15 years in Nashua, NH, and the southern New Hampshire area.
Please reach out to our experts if you have indoor comfort issues in the following areas:
- Mount Vernon: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Litchfield: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling | Electrical
- Hollis: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Chester: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling | Electrical
- Pelham: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling | Electrical
Visit our coupons page for great savings on excellent service in your area!
What Are the Signs That You Have a Hidden Water Leak?
You may have a hidden water leak if you notice any of the following:
- Your water bill is substantially higher than usual without your water usage changing.
- Your water meter fluctuates, even when your water usage hasn't changed.
- Your walls and floors are becoming discolored, or feel wet.
- Cracks have formed in your home's foundation.
If any of these have occurred, call Paul The Plumber right away! We offer emergency plumbing and AC service*, so you can call us any time an unexpected leak happens.
Visit our reviews page to find out what people in your neighborhood are saying about Paul The Plumber!
Why Choose Paul The Plumber?
At Paul The Plumber, we believe we are the right choice plumbing company for you because we genuinely care about providing our customers with top of the line service, consistently. After more than 15 years, we think we've got it down. When you call Paul The Plumber, we guarantee you'll speak with a real person every time, not an automated machine, so you can ask precisely what you need to and get real answers.
We also offer upfront pricing on all our services, so you don't have to worry about any surprise charges after the service is completed. Because we are so confident in our work, and because we want our customers to feel secure with the service they receive from us, Paul The Plumber also offers 2-year parts and labor warranty. That's right- if at any point in the 2 years following your service you experience the same issue again, Paul The Plumber will send a technician back to your home to check it out, at no additional cost to you. That's what we call "service with a smile"!