Heating your home is very important for the safety and comfort of your family. Depending on the amount of usage it gets in your Nashua, NH home, the age of your system, and the general size, even routine maintenance may not keep your system alive. Of course, sometimes replacement is the best option. Paul The Plumber has been Nashua’s most trusted heating service company since 2002. In addition to heating services, we offer complete heater replacements, helping you restore comfort and warmth to your home.
Want to keep your new heater running at its best? Be sure to schedule annual maintenance with our staff today!
Signs You Need Central Heating Replacement
Even with the best care, at some point, a heater will reach the end of its lifespan. For many homeowners, making that decision can be a challenge. However, in some instances, it’s a clear choice. This can include:
- Your utility bills being higher than usual may be a sign that your central heating needs replacement.
- If the heating system is very old you may need to upgrade it or you will be stuck trying to repair it constantly.
- If you are already constantly calling a repairman for your heater, this is a clear sign that it may be time to replace the unit.
Benefits of a Heating Upgrade
If you live in an older home with an old heat system you may have noticed that it does not work as efficiently as a newer system. Upgrading your heating can make a huge difference in the air quality and temperature in your home. Here are just a few of the benefits of a heating upgrade.
- You will save money on your utility bills by switching to a more efficient system.
- You can feel good about switching to an eco-friendly heating system.
- A new unit will work faster and more effectively.
- You will have to call a heater repairman a lot less with a new unit.
When you choose our experts as your heater installation contractors, we’ll help you through the entire process. From assessing your home needs to offering high-efficiency upgrades, our goal is to ensure your comfort and safety. We also back our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee, so you can enjoy peace of mind with every heating cycle.
Looking for other heating alternatives for your home? Be sure to ask about our heat pump installations - these systems can work year-round and offer energy-efficient performance.
Tips to Keep Your New Heating System in Top Shape
Whether your heating system is old or new, performing routine maintenance is the best way to keep it in top shape. We recommend that you get your heater inspected annually by one of our heating contractors to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Here are a few tips from HVAC experts on how to keep your heating system functioning at its maximum capabilities.
- You should change the air filters in your home every couple of months to prevent dust and other particles from building up.
- Keep the system and the area around the system clean and dry.
- Leave installation and repairs up to the professionals.
The best way to get good results from your heating system is to have it installed by a trusted contractor such as Paul The Plumber. Our technicians will walk you through the pricing, installation, labor, and maintenance for your new heater so you know exactly what to expect.