Why The Need For Filtration Systems & Services In Derry, New Hampshire and Surrounding Areas
Our water dates back millions of years. Through the centuries, we have merely been recycling it. Since the industrial revolution, many natural organic and man-made – or inorganic – chemicals, pesticides and pharmaceutical contaminants have unfortunately found their way into our water supplies. While the municipal water districts in and around Derry, New Hampshire do what they can within their budget restrictions, it is becoming more and more difficult for them to keep up with increasing demand for clean, safe water in our area.
Because of these municipal water challenges, installing a whole-house water filtration system in your home is more necessary than ever to protect against these water-borne invaders like dirt, debris, heavy metals, chemicals, and hard water minerals that may be in your water as it enters the home.
The 3 Concerns in Municipal Water
There are 3 Concerns in today’s municipal water that must be addressed by a filtration system:
- Physical Contaminants like dirt, silt and particulates.
- Chemical Contaminants like disinfecting chlorine, chloramines, pesticides and herbicides, and heavy metals.
- Hard water minerals like calcium and magnesium.
Each of these concerns affect not only you and your family’s health, but the “health” of your very expensive plumbing system, and all the water-using appliances in your home!
Past vs. Present Technology
In the past, the only choice to treat these 3 concerns was primarily TWO tanks – a stand-up carbon filter combined with a softener. These systems were large, very inefficient, needed programing, and could waste as much as 500 gallons of water every month!
Now, thanks to the latest technology, ONE system can efficiently and effectively treat all THREE concerns in a compact design without needlessly wasting gallons upon gallons of water every month.
Much like any facet of life, technology keeps advancing. That’s why Paul The Plumber offers Derry, New Hampshire and surrounding area residents Honest Water Filters to protect their families and their expensive plumbing systems. Honest Water Filters are the most advanced whole-house systems on the market today.
To treat Concerns 1 & 2 (Physical & Chemical Contaminants), these filters offer a 5-micron down to a 0.015 sub-micron filter for physicals and the most chemical-reducing carbon of any system available as illustrated by this chart.
They are also one of the only systems on the market that have been certified by NSF International for System Performance…going well beyond basic, standard certifications that most other systems promote they have.
Polyphosphates – A Hard Water Solution For Derry, NH and Surrounding Communities
To treat Concern 3 (Minerals – aka hard water), Honest Water Filters offer systems containing polyphosphates, a proven, all-natural alternative to salt softeners. Unlike other salt-free systems that “mask” hard water problems, polyphosphates have been used in commercial applications for decades. How They Work: Polyphosphates sequester hard water minerals so they cannot scale and corrode plumbing and fixtures in the home. They have been around for decades, are Food-grade and FDA-Approved.
The future of water treatment is here today…The Honest Water Filters.
Choose The Filter That Best Fits Your Needs
Diamond/Silver Ultra-Filter System
The “ultimate” in whole-house water filtration, the Diamond/Silver system is the best available technology to treat viruses, cysts, bacteria and heavy metals including PFAS and PFOA.
- 0.015 sub-micron ultra-filtration removes 99.99% of any contaminant larger that 0.015 in size
- Self-cleaning cycles ensures the safest, cleanest water coming into the home
- Uses very little water and electricity
- Silver Post Filters effectively treat chemicals and hardness
- Ultra-Filter last up to 1,000,000 gallons
- Silver Post Filters last up to 530,000 gallons combined capacity certified by NSF
Silver Plus System
Affordable filtration and chlorine reduction technology.
- 5.0-micron coconut shell catalytic carbon block filter effectively removes many common contaminates that end up in municipal water and removes 99.95% of chlorine used to disinfect water which makes municipal water smell and taste bad.
- Carbon block filtration ensures every water molecule is treated
- Contains all-natural polyphosphates as a hard water solution. Polyphosphates sequesters hard water minerals and protects plumbing and fixtures from scale and corrosion
- Does not need backwashing to save water and money
- Mounts on the wall to save space
- Does not need electricity to save more money
- Treats up to 530,000 gallons combined capacity under normal water conditions certified by NSF
Titanium Under Sink System
Safer, great-tasting water right out of the kitchen faucet.
If you live in an apartment or condo and cannot install a whole-house system, the next best thing is the Titanium system. Unlike standard reverse osmosis units, the Titanium Drinking Water System does not waste water to filter water saving you money.
- 0.2 sub-micron filter effectively removes 99.95% of common cysts bacteria like cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, giardia and entamoeba from drinking and cooking water
- Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Block reduces/removes 99.95% of chlorine used to disinfect water which makes municipal water smell and taste bad
- Connects directly to the kitchen faucet eliminating the need for a separate glass-filling faucet saving you money
- Flow rate of 3.0 gallons per minute
- Treats up to 55,000 gallons certified by NSF
Take The First Step
The first step is to have one of our water treatment professionals come out and discuss solutions to your water problems. This quick analysis helps us to determine which system is the best fit for your home. Once you determine the best Honest Water Filter System for you, our expert plumbers will explain each step of the installation process to ensure your total satisfaction. All you have to do is enjoy your water!