Having an air conditioner can be a lifesaver when the summer months get hot. But knowing how to best take care of your air conditioning system is one of the best ways to keep it working at peak performance. Luckily, Paul The Plumber is your reliable air conditioning service company and we’re here when you need us most. We offer a range of solutions including AC repair and maintenance, along with full replacement service for those air conditioners that are just beyond help. An air conditioner is no longer a luxury, but rather a necessity, and having a company you can count on is more important than ever!
We offer the following AC services to keep you cool:
- Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigeration Repair
- AC Filter Replacement
- UV Air Sanitizers
- Compressor Replacement
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Heat Pump Services
Dealing with an air conditioning issue that can’t wait until morning? We offer emergency AC repair service, getting you the service you need day or night.
Common AC Problems
Air conditioners can break down in a myriad of ways. Sometimes they’re simple fixes, sometimes they’re something more severe, and sometimes aging units just need to be replaced.
Understanding common AC unit problems, though, will help keep you on top of your AC system:
- Additional Moisture: If you even find moisture around your AC unit it’s typically a sign of a blockage that needs repair. Or it could be refrigerant, which requires professional care as it can be dangerous.
- Lack of Cold Air: If your AC unit is on but your house just isn’t cooling off, or if you notice that the cool air starts and stops, your AC unit likely needs to be serviced.
- Little to No Airflow: If the airflow is cool, but you find that it’s not very strong when it comes out of your vents, this could be due to a variety of problems, and shouldn’t be ignored as it can put additional strain on your unit.
- Fluctuating Temperature: Finally, if you notice that some areas in your home are warm and some are cool, this could be due to a malfunctioning thermostat.
If you’ve experienced any of the above issues, it’s probably time to call a professional. At Paul The Plumber, our air conditioning repair contractors can diagnose your problems and ensure service with a smile.
Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
One of the best things you can do as a homeowner to keep your AC system working its best is to routinely replace the AC filter and perform ongoing maintenance. Replacing the filter will help immediately improve your home’s indoor air quality, and will also provide other benefits, too, such as:
- Lower your energy bills.
- Lessen allergens and pollutants.
- Reduce the risks of breakdowns.
- Increase the lifespan of your AC unit.
- Reduce the need for emergency services.
Air conditioner maintenance is an essential part of homeownership. Not only does it give you peace of mind knowing your AC will work when you need it to, but also it can extend the lifespan of your unit, putting an unnecessary replacement cost on hold. At Paul the Plumber, we’re your Manchester, NH air conditioning service experts, partnering with you for a happier and more comfortable home.
Be sure to ask about our dehumidifier services if you’re looking for a way to enjoy additional comfort in your home.
Your Air Conditioning Replacement Pros!
If your air conditioning is beyond repair and maintenance is no longer helping, it might have reached the end of its lifespan. The average air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years depending on many different factors. At Paul The Plumber, we offer personalized and reliable air conditioning installation services. We use the highest quality units and components, helping to add comfort and performance to your home. Our goal is to provide service with a smile!