Nothing is more frustrating for a homeowner than suddenly facing a plumbing, heating, or cooling problem. Of course, this always seems to happen in the middle of the night, or when the temperatures reach freezing, causing pipes to burst. This is why it’s so important to have a local emergency service company like Paul The Plumber. When you need us most, we are your reliable plumbing and HVAC contractors for Manchester, NH. We’re here to help because when it’s an emergency there’s no time to waste.
emergency services only available to Home Comfort Club members
Want to avoid emergencies altogether? Be sure to schedule routine maintenance like drain cleaning and pipe inspections.
Signs of a Plumbing Emergency
Almost every homeowner has experienced a clogged toilet or a drain that won’t, well, drain. Whether you know what the problem is or you have no clue, when temperatures drop, it can often mean a plumbing emergency. This following list includes common signs of a plumbing emergency:
- Showers that Won’t Drain: Standing water in the shower is annoying but it’s important for the clog to be removed and for a professional to determine if there’s a sewage backup.
- Clogged Toilets: In homes with only one restroom or for people with a large family, a clogged toilet is more than an inconvenience. If you can’t resolve the clog yourself, contact the experts.
- Standing Water: No homeowner wants to find standing water in any portion of the property. If this happened due to a burst pipe, cracked water heater, or other reasons, it can lead to serious water damage. Luckily, homeowner’s insurance will often cover this type of emergency repair.
- No Hot Water: Cold showers can be a pain. But they may also be due to a problem with the water heater or a plumbing leak. Contact a professional to get your hot showers back ASAP.
- Burst Pipes:Pipes usually burst after freezing, but they can also burst due to age, wear and tear, or tree roots. If a pipe bursts, shut off the water to your home immediately and call a plumber.
- The smell of Sewage: The scent of sewage inside a home could be a sign of the sewer backing up and requires immediate investigation. Don’t wait until the sewage is actually pouring into your home!
Detecting potential plumbing emergencies is the best way to restore comfort to your home as quickly as possible while also preventing more costly damage.
How Can Heating Repair Issues Affect Your Home?
Winters in Manchester, NH can get chilly, so it’s important to deal with any plumbing issues as soon as they crop up so the problem doesn’t get worse. Nothing is worse than facing cold winter weather with a cold shower or clogged toilet. If you do face a plumbing emergency, it’s important to get it checked out by an expert as soon as possible. Plumbing problems can:
- Raise the cost of your utility bills.
- Negatively impact the water temperature of your home.
- Limit the water pressure throughout your home.
- Lead to flooring or water damage.
- Create strange noises or smells.
For a emergency plumbing service call, our Residential Service Specialists will come to your home and assess and diagnose the problem. Many times this can be repaired right then and there.
Looking for heater replacement services to keep your pipes warm? We offer heater replacements and alternative heating sources as well.
Are You Dealing with AC Problems?
Just like plumbing and heating issues are a problem, so are air conditioning concerns. You rely on your AC to keep you cool and comfortable. In some cases, depending on the outdoor temperature, they may also be keeping you safe. That’s why it’s important to look for warning signs like an AC that’s blowing hot air, higher than usual energy costs, and general performance concerns.
At Paul The Plumber, we are your reliable emergency air conditioning repair experts. From troubleshooting to complete replacements, our technicians will find the best course of action to restore your comfort as quickly as possible.