There are many aspects and appliances that add to a working home, but one of the most important parts of any residence is the plumbing system. And because it’s made up of a complicated network of piping and appliances and fixtures, when something goes wrong with your plumbing, it can be a pain. Luckily, Paul The Plumber is your reliable Manchester, NH plumbing service company. We can help you with everything from a new bathtub to sewer line replacements. You can count on our experts for honest advice, transparent pricing, and a long-lasting solution.
Trust our plumbing technicians with any of the following services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Line Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Well Pump Installation and Repair
Dealing with a plumbing issue that simply can’t wait until morning? Our staff is available 24/7 for all your emergency plumbing needs.
Why Have Your Drains Professionally Cleaned?
The drains in your plumbing system play an important role in your home. Without them, your plumbing would be unable to remove wastewater and other impurities from your plumbing. This is why it can be so important to keep your drains clean and working well. Some of the ways a professional drain cleaning can help your home’s plumbing system include:
- Eliminates slow drains.
- Clears clogs.
- Eliminates foul drain odors.
- Identify potential plumbing issues.
- Reduces plumbing emergencies.
Having your drains cleaned and inspected regularly is an essential part of maintaining your home’s plumbing system and keeping your entire home comfortable and safe for you and your friends and family.
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
If plumbing issues pose a threat to your home's structural integrity or your family's health, it’s an emergency. Some things, like clogged toilets or leaky faucets, can be irritating, but they can often wait to be fixed during regular business hours. But the following list includes issues that should be counted as an emergency:
- Flooding: A broken water line can quickly flood your home, sometimes in only minutes, causing severe damage to your home and property.
- Hidden Leaks: Any leaking in your walls can lead to costly repairs. These leaks encourage mold and mildew growth, which can aggravate asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. They could also damage your ceiling, walls, and floor, leading to more expensive repairs.
- Back-ups: If your home’s sewer line backs up, it can quickly become a sanitary nightmare. Sewage backups can cause harmful bacteria to invade your family’s home, leading to potential illness, not to mention costly repairs.
- Gas Leaks: Natural gas is a great way to power the different appliances in your home - as long as it’s cared for properly. A gas leak not only poses an explosion risk if exposed to an open flame but also it can cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a life-threatening situation.
In any of these emergency situations, you should contact our plumbing contractors at Paul The Plumber. We are your expert Manchester, NH emergency plumbing company. From burst pipes to gas leaks, we’ll arrive at your home quickly, and get your system back up and running in no time!
If you’ve decided to take the plunge and fully remodel your bathroom, then check out our bathroom remodeling services!
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Your home’s plumbing system is a complicated network of items, which means when one of them breaks down, they often have a larger impact. This is why plumbers spend so much time perfecting their craft and understating how to best install, repair, and replace any aspects of a home’s plumbing system. At Paul The Plumber, we’ve been serving homeowners in and around the area for over 20 years. When you work with us you can expect quality craftsmanship and service with a smile!
Arrived to customers home for leak in baseboard elbow, drain system, cut out leaking fitting and replaced, refill system, purge zones best as could, feeder not feeding well but was enough to purge, boiler is very old and should be replaced, customer might call at some point to have project manager out to give estimate. All zones back hot and shut off on limit.
Arrived to customers home for furnace coming on and off frequently, was running on arrival, once satisfied it fired back up in only a few minutes, ran several cycles with same outcome, is very cold today but customer said it was doing it months ago, recommended replacing t-stat as that is what tells it to come on, current t-stat is very old as is furnace. Left estimate to replace.
Arrived to find customer had purchased an under sink filter and needed it installed. Customer also wanted pricing to replace shower stall in the basement and tub shower unit on the first floor. After agreeing on pricing, we installed the customers supplied filter, securing it to the wall and piping it from the shutoff valve, through the filter, and into the faucet. After turning on water and airing out the line, I found no leaks or issues. I showed customer how to replace filter when the time comes and told her if she needs us to do it to just give us a call. No warranty on customer supplied items.
Provided an estimate for a combination boiler bosch singlular 5200 LP
Provided an estimate for a water filtration system, a well pump, a well tank and plumbing work.