Plumbing is one of the more complex systems in your home, but it's also one of the most necessary as well. From cleaning and cooking to bathing and drinking, a home without a working plumbing system is more like camping. Paul The Plumber is your Nashua, NH plumbing service company of choice, and can help you with everything from a new bathtub to sewer line replacements. With over 20 years of local expertise, we’ve seen some of the most complex plumbing repairs and solved them all. Best of all, we’re also available for emergency service, getting you the help you need, day or night.
- Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Line Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Well Pump Installation and Repair
If you’ve decided to take the plunge and fully remodel your bathroom, then check out our bathroom remodeling services!
What’s Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
Because your plumbing system runs through every room and space in your house and ties into a variety of systems, it can be hard to know when a problem with your plumbing is something that can wait or something that’s an emergency. But there are a few things that should be a sign you should call for emergency plumbing help immediately and they include:
- Damaged Sewer Lines: When a sewer line backs up, it can quickly become a nightmare. Sewage backups can cause bacteria to enter your home, leading to potential illness, costly repairs, and disgusting clean-up measures. No one wants to deal with that.
- Burst Pipes: When a water line breaks, it can flood your home in only a few minutes, causing severe damage to your property. Worse is when it happens in the winter and you’re faced with an expensive and difficult clean up when the weather outside is frightful.
- Plumbing Leaks: Leaks aren’t always easy to spot. Sometimes they happen inside your walls. Hidden leaks encourage mold and mildew growth, which can worsen asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues, not to mention damage to your ceiling, walls, and floors.
- Gas Line Damage: Natural gas is a great way to power appliances like your water heater or furnace. However, if the line is damaged in any way, it can pump dangerous carbon monoxide into your home. If your alarm is going off, evacuate the home quickly, and call for emergency help.
In any of these emergency situations, you should contact a local plumbing expert who can help you, like Paul The Plumber.
Why Have Your Drains Professionally Cleaned?
Drains are an often overlooked part of your plumbing system, at least until they’re clogged. This is why having your drains cleaned can make such a positive impact on your plumbing. Professional drain cleaning can:
- Stop your drains from stinking.
- Find and repair any potential plumbing issues.
- Eliminate annoying slow drains before they become a bigger problem.
- Clear clogs, preventing them from backing up your flow.
Clean drains will keep your home comfortable and safe and your plumbing system working at its best. While many Nashua, NH homeowners may try out store-bought chemicals, they can actually do more harm than good. Because of their harsh chemical buildup, they can easily deteriorate older pipes and lead to worse issues. Instead, let our plumbing contractors get your pipes flowing with our drain cleaning services.
Worried that your old water heater can’t keep up with your family demands? Be sure to ask about our tankless water heater installation and upgrade your home today!
Call Us Today!
Without a working plumbing system, your home is practically unliveable. Some things, like clogged drains, can be a hassle, but other problems like a sewer line blockage can be a health hazard. This is why it’s so important to have a local, trusted plumber to rely on for all your plumbing needs and especially any emergency plumbing situations.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription