Problems with the gas line in your home can lead to expensive damage and repairs if they’re ignored or left unfixed. And because the gas in your home can be dangerous, you need to have an expert who has the proper licenses and experience in dealing with gas piping repair and installation. At Paul The Plumber, we offer fast turnarounds and honest recommendations when it comes to the gas piping in your Manchester, NH home. Whether you’re dealing with a small leak or are looking to add another outlet for a new appliance, our plumbing contractors are here to help.
Worried you may have a gas leak in your home? Be sure to ask about our gas leak detection services, and get some much-needed peace of mind.
Signs Your Gas Line Needs Repair
The dangers associated with possible gas leaks in your home are very high, so it’s important your gas piping and fittings are properly maintained. Make sure they’re routinely inspected and old lines are replaced. Some common signs your gas lines may need to be replaced can include:
- Your gas bill is more expensive.
- Gas-powered appliances in your home are not working efficiently.
- You have had a gas leak in the past.
- You hear hissing or roaring sound from a gas line.
- Any part of the gas line is visible.
If you notice any of these signs, call Paul The Plumber sooner rather than later. You don’t want to delay when your gas lines are in danger, as a gas leak is a major fire and explosion hazard.
The Gas Line Replacement Process
When opting to replace or install a new gas line, an inspection should always be the first step. Gas piping inspections can include a variety of things, but two of the more common steps an expert might do include:
- Finding Leaks: A more common problem with gas piping, just like water pipes, is leaks. Identifying where the leak on the gas piping is, requires state-of-the-art tools to do it quickly and efficiently.
- Pipe Evaluation: Gas pipe evaluation has to be performed regularly to check whether or not your pipes are leaking. The gas piping in your home or office is part of a large network, which requires an expert to navigate.
Once pipe health is assessed, our plumbing contractors can work to complete the installation. A gas line installation is an ideal option for Manchester, NH homeowners that are expanding their home, adding new appliances, or looking to streamline that outdoor kitchen. No matter the reason, you can count on our gas fitters for help!
One of the most used appliances in your home that can be powered by gas is the water heater. Be sure to ask our plumbing pros about your replacement options today!
We’re Your Plumbing Pros!
The gas lines and piping inside and outside your home provide a valuable service to the working, and the comfort, of your residence. But gas can be dangerous, and even deadly, so it’s important to make sure your lines are in the best working shape possible.
At Paul The Plumber we’re your Manchester, NH gas specialists. We offer emergency service, so you can call us any time, day or night if you suspect you have a gas leak. Our Residential Service Specialists dependable gas line repair and installation as well as full transparency.