Clogged drains can cause a slew of other issues in your home. They cause your water pressure to drop. They cause the drains in your sink and shower to slow drastically. They even prevent you from flushing the toilet properly.
So don’t sit on a clogged drain for one more minute! Call Paul The Plumber, your trusted drain cleaning company and Residential Service Specialists, today to schedule an appointment.
Never pay full price! Check out our coupons page for instant saving deals on this and other services.
Need Fast Drain Cleaning Services? Call Paul The Plumber!
If you have a clogged drain and have tried liquid drain cleaners to no avail, maybe it's time to call the professionals at Paul The Plumber.
Give us a call today if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Recurring clogs: If you continually remove debris from a drain, and it continually clogs up, you may not be entirely removing the clog each time you clean it out. Paul The Plumber has the proper tools to eliminate your clogged drain once and for all.
- Slow drains: If you notice that your drains are emptying slower, it could be indicative of the early stages of a clog.
- Foul odor: A strong, unpleasant smell coming from your drains could indicate one of two issues: food clogging up the drain, or a larger problem in your sewage line.
- Multiple clogged drains: If you are experiencing multiple clogged drains at one time, it could mean that your main water line is severely blocked.
- Flooding: If you notice flooding in your basement, or near a floor drain, it may indicate a clog that, if not cleared, could lead to the drain backing up and contaminated water flooding your flower.
Paul The Plumber offers upfront pricing, so you’ll never be charged surprise fees after the job is done.
Head to our testimonials page to see what our Derry, NH customers think of our service!
Regular Cleanings Keep Drain Issues at Bay
Paul The Plumber understands that keeping regular drain cleaning appointments means less chance of worse problems in the future. When our technicians arrive for a drain cleaning, we also have a chance to identify any other plumbing issues you may be having that are affecting your water use and drainage. From a simple cleaning, we could find anything from poorly ventilated drains to a leaking pipe, lowering your chances of having a burst pipe emergency down the road. Regular drain cleanings can also improve your home experience by clearing stubborn clogs, reducing the foul odors caused by those clogs. It also helps to eliminate slow drains.
Paul The Plumber is ready to step up to perform even the most complex clogged drain repairs. We also offer a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor!