Boiler issues waste your time and keep your home from being heated properly. When the unexpected occurs, make sure you have a boiler contractor who can get to your home quickly and diagnose the problem. Paul the Plumber is your local Derry boiler installation and repair company providing all of Southern New Hampshire with top-notch boiler services.
As Residential Service Specialists, we provide expert, hassle-free service on every call:
- Fast turnarounds
- Accurate diagnosis and service
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Solutions tailored to your needs
Finding ways to save is easy when you take advantage of our web coupons and deals.
When Is a Boiler Inspection Needed?
- Is it leaking around the boiler?
- Are there unusual noises or odors coming from the unit?
- Is the pilot light failing to turn on? Is it yellow or orange?
If your boiler is displaying unusual behavior, or you suspect an imminent breakdown, contact your local boiler contractor to diagnose the problem. Paul the Plumber will track down the source of the issue and present you with your options for repair or replacement. We’ll discuss possible solutions in detail to help you make the best decision for your home.
Is It Time to Replace or Repair Your Boiler?
As with most appliances, there are times when an issue with your boiler can be repaired at a reasonable cost. Other times, however, it may be more cost-effective to replace your boiler, rather than to continue spending money to repair it. Here are some examples of common boiler issues that require either boiler repair, or a new boiler installation:
- Aging boiler: After 15 years, if you begin to experience issues with your boiler, it may be time to replace it.
- Strange noises coming from your unit: Loud noises or hissing from your boiler usually indicate a need for boiler repair.
- Foul smell coming from the boiler: This could be a sign of a gas leak, so call Paul the Plumber and get out of the house as quickly as possible. Usually, gas leaks are easily fixable.
- Water leaking from your unit: Leaking is a sign that your unit is not running as efficiently as it should.
- Higher energy bills caused by inefficient heater: If you’ve had your boiler for more than 15 years and it is running inefficiently, then it may be time for a new boiler!
- Your boiler needs constant repairs: Over time, the cost of multiple repairs can add up to more than a new boiler.
- Expensive repairs: If you need repairs that are going to cost you as much as a new boiler, you may be better off just installing the new boiler.
Read our recent comments and reviews to see why so many of our customers refer us to their friends and family.
Call Paul The Plumber for Boiler Services
Working with Paul the Plumber means hassle-free service from start to finish. Every call is answered live by one of our experts. We take the time to listen to your needs and will either dispatch a technician to your door or schedule an appointment at a time most convenient for you.
You’ll receive upfront pricing and written estimates so there are never surprises at the end. We provide two-year parts and labor warranties for your peace of mind.