Do you live in an older home in need of some maintenance or remodeling? Maybe you’re eyeing a dream home but want to make sure that it isn’t hiding any outdated plumbing or HVAC issues.
Paul The Plumber is here to help you with all of your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs! From repairs to replacements to proactive maintenance, we'll always provide honest, expert recommendations and personalized solutions.
Our goal is to ensure your safety and comfort no matter the season. Every contractor on our team is trained, experienced, and puts quality customer service at a priority.
We’re here for you when you need us the most—whether you’re looking to lower your heating bills, save on your water use, get cleaner water, or improve your home’s indoor air quality.
Serving Your Community Since 2002
As Manchester locals, we understand the unique plumbing and HVAC needs of our community. Get help on winterizing your plumbing, repairing your heat pump, tuning up your furnace, installing a ductless mini-split AC, and more!
- Honest Advice: Get the plumbing/HVAC products that best meet your needs.
- Quality Workmanship: Every repair, installation, and inspection is carried out safely.
- Extended Warranties: Two-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Flat-Rate Pricing: Menu pricing lets you know the full cost before any work begins.
- Total Peace of Mind: Proactive homeowners receive annual maintenance through our members program.
- Residential Service Specialists: Our plumbers and HVAC technicians are highly trained professionals dedicated to resolving your home's plumbing, heating and air conditioning issues.
Call Us for "Service With a Smile"!
Every call is answered live by our team. We’ll quickly dispatch an expert to your door or schedule a convenient appointment time.
Once your plumber or HVAC technician arrives, they will inspect the issue and provide you with options for repair or replacement. You won’t get one-size-fits-all solutions. Every job is tailored to your needs so you receive the most cost-effective service.
Our technicians take the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have. Our goal is to provide customers with as much information as possible so they can make the best decision for their home.