Whether you use a furnace, boiler, radiator, or heat pump, Paul The Plumber is your local, Manchester, NH heating service company. Our goal is to provide you with honest recommendations, full transparency, and service with a smile for all your needs. We understand the importance of a properly working heating system, particularly during the winter months. Whether you’ve come home to no heat at all, are looking to upgrade your system, or simply want to schedule a tune-up to ensure your furnace will work when you need it, our technicians are here to help!
We provide the following heating and furnace services to keep your Manchester home warm:
- Emergency Services
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Oil Burner Repairs
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Filter Replacement
Dealing with a heating issue that simply can’t wait until morning? Our technicians are available for emergency heating service, and can get your system back up and running in no time!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It can be hard to know when your heater is acting up or when it needs an actual repair. But there are some warning signs that your unit may be facing a breakdown. Some symptoms include:
- Pilot Light Changes: If your pilot light is green or yellow, that needs to be addressed by a professional immediately.
- Low Air Quality: Soot around your air vents or poor air quality may be a sign of a problem.
- High Energy Costs: Higher utility bills may be due to a straining system. The harder your heater works, the more energy it will use to heat your home properly.
- Lack of Heat: If your house isn’t warm, it most likely needs professional diagnosis.
- Airflow Issues: When your central heating system struggles to provide enough air for every room in your home, there’s a problem.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Your heater should be able to produce consistently warm temperatures. If you’re getting lukewarm airflow at best, there’s a problem.
Any time you notice something strange with your heater, such as odd noises or smells, don’t be afraid to contact our heating contractors for help. At Paul The Plumber, we are your reliable heating service company. You can count on our residential service specialists.
The Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
One of the best ways to avoid major repairs and ensure your system will work when you need it is routine furnace maintenance. Other benefits can include:
- Lower energy costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Quieter operation
- Improved indoor air quality
At Paul The Plumber, we are your local furnace service company. As part of our furnace tune-up service, we’ll inspect your unit, replace dirty furnace filters, and make minor adjustments to improve efficiency and performance.
Is your old furnace beyond repair? We also offer furnace replacement services to help upgrade your home and improve your comfort!
Do You Need Central Heater Replacement?
While heating repair and maintenance are always going to be your first choice, in some instances it may not be the long-term solution you need. For example, if your furnace is over 10 years old, dealing with constant repair issues, or struggling to heat your home effectively, you would benefit from an upgrade. At Paul The Plumber, we offer expert central heating installation services, which can upgrade your old heating system for a more energy-efficient unit.
With over 20 years of local expertise, you can count on our experts to keep your home comfortable and your family safe!