Your furnace is what keeps you comfortable even on the coldest New Hampshire nights, and at Paul The Plumber we want to keep it working for as long as possible. In order to accomplish this, we combine our unique expertise with incredible customer service to get you the results you want. At Paul The Plumber, we are your Residential Service Specialists and we'd love to be your go-to Derry furnace contractor. We provide the furnace repair and maintenance services you need at a fair and reasonable price.
See why so many of our customers are repeat customers when you read our reviews and feedback.
Is Your Furnace in Need of Repair?
To keep your furnace running at its best for an extended amount of time, it is essential to have it regularly inspected and serviced. However, even with proper care, your furnace may still be in need of a little extra repair. Your heater may be in need of repairs if:
- You notice water pooling around your furnace.
- You hear clunking, and clanging sounds from your furnace.
- Your thermostat has stopped working.
- Your heating bill suddenly goes up exponentially.
- Your heater is blowing cold air, instead of hot.
Save even more on top of our competitive pricing when you access our coupons and web offers.
Paul The Plumber Offers Preventative Furnace Maintenance
Unless your furnace is actively in need of repair, you probably aren't too concerned about it. However, regular preventative maintenance can keep your furnace working more efficiently for longer. Here at Paul The Plumber we offer an extensive list of maintenance and repair solutions that can have various benefits including:
- Energy Efficient Operation: Regular, timely maintenance on your furnace can keep the system cleaner, and in turn, will help it work more efficiently. The less work your heating system has to do to keep your home cool translates to more savings for you.
- Better Air Quality: When you work with us, our experts take care of every concern. During maintenance service, our technicians will make sure to clean your unit and replace the filter, keeping the air you breathe fresh and clean.
- Quieter Operation: One surefire way to know whether your furnace needs maintenance is by the amount of noise it makes. If it sounds like it's struggling to work – whether it's grinding, banging, or a long wind-up – should receive maintenance in order to alleviate the disruptive noises.
- Emergency Service Prevention: Regular maintenance on your heating system can also help you prevent any future emergencies that could come from an unmaintained system.