If your home furnace is in need of repairs, you want a heating service company you can trust to do quality work in a reasonable amount of time. At Paul The Plumber, we won’t waste your time! As Residential Service Specialists, we have the tools and expertise to get your furnace running like new in no time. Give us a call today to get in touch with the best furnace repair company in Derry!
Excellent savings on furnace repair services await you on our coupons page!
When Was the Last Time You Had Your Furnace Serviced?
At Paul The Plumber, we know that no one wants to get stuck with a broken furnace in Connecticut in the winter. That's why we encourage all our customers to have an annual tune-up, cleaning, and safety inspection done by one of our top-notch heating professionals.
In just 60-90 minutes, we will perform all of the following operations:
- Clean Furnace Exterior
- Thermostat Test
- Combustible Materials Inspection
- Inspection of Electrical Wiring
- Check for Natural Gas Leaks
- Measure and Adjust Gas Pressure
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Carbon Monoxide Test
- Ignition System & Exhaust System Tests
- Safety and Control Circuit Safety Test
- Measure Blower Motor amperage and voltage
- Measure Supply & Return temperature differential
- Cleaning & Inspection of Furnace Burner, Heat Exchangers, and Combustion Vents
Why is Furnace Repair so Important ?
Keeping your home warm during the winter goes beyond staying comfortable. It means ensuring your family stays safe from dangerously low temperatures. That is the number one reason why it’s imperative that you keep up with your furnace working properly. Imagine your furnace giving out one day in the middle of January, or worse--in the middle of a blizzard! Avoid the dangerous situation by keeping up with your annual heating maintenance or schedule a repair.
Just head over to our reviews page and see for yourself how our customers feel about our service!
Is Your Furnace in Need of Repairs?
If you haven’t kept up with your furnace regular maintenance, you’re probably experiencing some issues with your furnace. Paul The Plumber has the tools to solve all your home heating problems!
You may be in need of our furnace repair service if you experience any of the following problems:
- Your furnace is making loud scraping, banging, or thumping noises.
- You smell gas.
- Your heating bill has gone up for seemingly no reason.
- You notice water pooled around your furnace.
- Your thermostat has stopped working.
- Your heater blows out cold air.
Don't waste any more time searching for a heating company you can trust. You've found one! Call Paul The Plumber today for a free estimate on our furnace repair service!