Without drains in your plumbing system, sewage or dirty water would have nowhere to go. So, when drains are impacted by dirt or clogs, they can negatively affect your life. At Paul the Plumber, we offer full transparency and honest recommendations for the drains in your Manchester, NH home. Having served the community for over 20 years, we understand the best practices and methods for drain cleaning. Whether it’s a minor blockage or a complete stop in your plumbing, our expert staff is here to help!
Facing a burst pipe or a sudden leak? Paul The Plumber is available 24/7 for all your emergency plumbing needs.
The Benefits of Drain Cleaning
Many homeowners don’t even realize that routinely cleaning drains is an important part of keeping your plumbing system working at its best. But cleaning the drains can have benefits for your home, including:
- Clearing odors
- Finding leaks
- Eliminating slow drains
- Increasing your water pressure
- Better flushing toilets
Additionally, with routine drain cleaning, you have some much-needed peace of mind in your home. A clogged pipe can create excess pressure in your plumbing system. Over time, that same pressure can cause a break, which can lead to extensive damage to your home. With cleaner pipes, you’ll enjoy a more efficient and powerful system.
Do You Have Dirty Drains?
One of the most common signs of a dirty drain is a clog, but there are some other symptoms as well. Some of the more common ones include:
- Bad Odors - An unpleasant odor emitting from your drains could be due to food clogging the drain, or a larger problem in your sewage line, which is not something to ignore.
- Multiple Clogged Drains - If you find you have multiple clogged drains at one time in your home, it could mean your main water line is severely blocked and could even back up.
- Flooding - Flooding in your basement, or near a floor drain, could be a clog that may lead to the drain backing up and leading to costly damage.
- Recurring Clogs - If you have a drain that seems to clog over and over again, no matter how many times you clean it, you may need expert help to diagnose the problem.
- Slow Drains - If you notice your drains are emptying slower, it could be a sign that a clog is beginning to form.
When facing any of these issues, it’s time to contact a professional to get your plumbing system back in working shape. While some homeowners may opt for store-bought chemicals, they can actually do more harm than good. Instead, work with our Manchester, NH plumbing contractors to get the reliable drain cleaning service you need today!
Interested in turning your bathroom into your own private spa? We offer bathroom remodeling, too!
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Leaks and bad odors, and clogs and slow drains can all lead to a property that’s working against your needs. While some plumbing issues can be solved by some good old fashioned elbow grease and know-how, there are times you may need to call a professional to have your drains cleaned.
Paul the Plumber is your local drain cleaning expert. Our Residential Service Specialists provide upfront pricing, live answer to your calls, and will make sure to never leave a mess behind. We’ll get your drains working their best!