A furnace is a necessary appliance for any home that deals with the type of winters Manchester does. But when your furnace is aging or facing repeated breakdowns, it can be hard to know when it's time to replace it. At Paul The Plumber, we are your Manchester, NH furnace installation professionals. We take the time to understand your home heating needs and find the ideal high-efficiency furnace you can depend on. We back all our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee, and also provide extensive maintenance services to help keep your new investment working at its best for years to come.
Has a furnace breakdown left you stranded with no heat? We offer 24-hour emergency heating service to ensure your comfort and safety!
Signs Your Furnace Needs Replacement
It can be hard to know if your furnace will be up for making it through another frigid winter. But furnaces are expensive, so jumping right to a replacement may not always be the best choice. But there are a few factors that can help you make a decision about whether a replacement is right for your home:
- Old Age: Unfortunately, finances don’t last forever. If your furnace is 10-15 years old, it’s definitely reached old age, so it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Home Expansion: Maybe you’ve put an addition on the house or the winters have been unexpectedly cold over the last decade. If your furnace can no longer keep up with your home’s heating needs, it may be time to upgrade to a new one.
- Constant Repairs: If you seem to be always calling a professional to come out and service and repair your furnace, it could save you money in the long run if you purchase a new furnace.
- Poor Air Quality: If it seems like your air quality keeps worsening, especially in the winter, it may be time to upgrade to a new furnace.
If you find yourself checking off some or even all of the concerns on this list, then it may be time to consider a new furnace with Paul The Plumber today.
How to Choose a New Furnace
It can be hard to know what kind of new furnace your home will need. By working with an expert furnace installation company, like Paul The Plumber, you can ensure your new unit is up to par. Some things to consider include:
- Heating Requirements: A furnace that is too small may not keep your home warm or may strain to do so. And a furnace that is too large may waste energy and stress your budget. Finding a unit that is rated for the square footage in your home is essential.
- Fuel methods: There are different fuel methods available and choosing the one that your home is equipped with is essential. It may be a cost-savings to switch from gas to electric, for example, or your home is only rated for natural gas, which can narrow down the selection process.
- Budget: Like any major purchase, your budget plays a role in the decision-making process. Our technicians always offer transparent pricing and help you find a unit that works within your means.
- Smart Features: With newer furnaces come newer technology. Whether that means smart features that can be controlled from your phone or innovative motor designs that improve performance and quiet operation - you want the best for your home.
Every Manchester, NH home and its needs are different so make sure to understand your choices. At Paul The Plumber we always offer honest recommendations and personalized when helping you with choosing the best furnace for you and your home’s needs.
Be sure to schedule routine furnace maintenance with our Residential Service Specialists to keep your furnace running as long as possible.
Trust in a Professional
Replacing a furnace is not something a homeowner should try to tackle on their own. Improperly installed furnaces can lead to dangerous hazards such as fire or carbon monoxide poisoning. At Paul The Plumber, we have over 20 years of furnace experience in the area. We’ll help you will all your furnace questions and needs while providing upfront pricing and service with a smile.