Most homeowners don’t realize how much they rely on their air conditioner until it stops working. More often than not, it stops working at the most inopportune time, like in the middle of summer or late at night. Luckily, Paul The Plumber is your reliable air conditioning service company in and around Nashua, NH. We offer a range of services including AC repair, maintenance, and even full replacements, ensuring that you always find the solution that works best for your specific needs. We understand that dealing with an air conditioning issue can be stressful, which is why we always offer service with a smile!
We offer a wide selection of air conditioner services to keep you cool year-round:
- Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigeration Repair
- AC Filter Replacement
- UV Air Sanitizers
- Compressor Replacement
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Heat Pump Services
Dealing with a repair issue that can’t wait until morning? Our staff is available for emergency service, responding to your needs when you need them most.
Common Signs of a Damaged AC
When it comes to air conditioning repair, it should always be left to the pros. However, as a homeowner, it’s your job to be on the lookout for warning signs in order to avoid finding yourself in an emergency situation. Some common warning signs include:
- Home Takes Longer to Cool: If your air conditioning is taking a whole day to get your home cool, especially during the summer months, there may be a problem. Whether your unit is low on refrigerant or there’s a mechanical issue, it should be inspected by a pro.
- Rising Energy Costs: Your central air conditioning system is likely one of the highest consumers of energy in your home - especially in the warmer months. However, any spikes in your utility costs outside of the norm could be a sign that your unit is working overtime to keep your home cool.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: The air conditioner should be able to produce consistently cool temperatures and reach the set temperature for the thermostat. If your unit is blowing warm air, there’s a problem. In most cases, it’s likely some type of issue with the evaporator coils.
- Poor Airflow: Every room in your home should have a consistent flow of air throughout the day. If there are certain hot or cold spots in your home, there’s a problem. It may be an issue with the ductwork or your system might be undersized for your home - both issues can be solved by a pro.
Because your AC is so integral to your daily comfort, even a slight change should have a noticeable impact. At Paul The Plumber, we always get to the bottom of the issue, ensuring a long-term fix instead of a temporary patch. With our air conditioning repair service, we guarantee your Nashua, NH home will be cool again in no time!
The Benefits of an Air Conditioning Replacement
Air conditioning repair might not always be the best option for your home. If your unit is over 10 years old, dealing with constant repairs, or simply undersized for your home, a full AC replacement is ideal. Although it can seem like an unexpected expense for any homeowner, upgrading your central air conditioning system can have plenty of perks as well. This can include:
- High-Efficiency Performance (Lower energy costs).
- Improved airflow and quality.
- Quieter operation.
- More consistent temperatures.
- More power (An upgrade can cool new additions to your home).
- Added property value.
An air conditioning installation is not only an investment in your home but also in your comfort. At Paul the Plumber, we use the highest quality components and systems, ensuring your home is comfortable and you have an air conditioner in place that’s able to cool your entire property.
Looking for ways to extend the lifespan of your AC and help your home? Be sure to ask about our air filter replacement service and enjoy cleaner air today!
How to Keep Your Air Conditioner in Top Shape
When it comes to your air conditioning, the most important thing to remember is that maintenance is key. Not only can maintenance help you catch those repair issues before they become emergencies, but also it can help lower your energy costs and improve the air quality in your home, a win-win for any homeowner. At Paul the Plumber, we are your reliable air conditioning service company.
Whether you need a quick AC repair or a full-scale redesign of your central air conditioning system, our AC contractors are here to help. When you work with us, you can expect service with a smile!