Are you tired of fighting with your central AC unit to cool your entire home? Do you frequently experience leaks or other issues with your unit? Then what are you waiting for? Call Paul The Plumber today to get in contact with an expert AC repair contractor in the Derry area.
At Paul The Plumber, we offer a range of reasonably priced AC repair services around the clock. You read that right! We have emergency service*, so we’ll send an air conditioning contractor out to you even if your unit stops working in the middle of the night!
Why pay full price? Use a coupon for your next service!
Do You Need Your AC Unit Repaired ASAP?
Your central cooling unit may be in need of some TLC if you are noticing any of the following issues in your home:
- Strange sounds like squeaking or grinding coming from your unit could indicate that the belt has slipped out of place, or your unit just needs more lubrication.
- Strong, unpleasant smells coming from your vents could also be a sign that there is a problem with your unit.
- Leaking of any kind around your unit could be a sign of problems that may pose serious health risks to you and your family.
- Issues with your thermostat, like part of your house cooling while the rest of it stays the same temperature.
- Weak airflow through your vents could be a sign that your compressor has a problem.
- And finally, no cold air coming from your AC unit, that is an obvious sign that something is wrong with it.
A fully insured air conditioning repair contractor from Paul The Plumber can help you eradicate these issues.
Head over to our reviews page to see for yourself just how much our customers love working with us!
Looking to Have Your Unit Inspected or Cleaned?
Paul The Plumber can help with that too! Our AC contractors will happily come out to perform a 60-90 minute tune-up and professional cleaning on your unit.
Just what does a "tune-up and cleaning" entail? At Paul The Plumber, we cover 20 different services in one visit. They include:
- Thermostat testing
- Cleaning of all coils
- Inspection of safety devices
- Air filter cleaning/replacing
- Bearing inspection and lubrication
- Condensate drain flushing and anti-algae treatment
- And more!
So what are you still waiting for? You won’t find a more reliable or efficient air conditioner repair company than Paul The Plumber! As your Residential Service Company, we are committed to providing expert HVAC solutions to keep your loved ones comfortable year-round.