No one likes to spend their days too hot, especially in the summer months. Which is why an air conditioner can be such an important appliance for any home. But when you face a problem with your AC unit, it’s time to call a pro. At Paul The Plumber, we have been your local Manchester, NH AC experts since 2002. We offer flat-rate pricing, full transparency, and service with a smile so we can get your system back up and running when you need it most!
Worried that your air conditioner is beyond repair? We offer a variety of AC replacement options, helping you save money while upgrading your home’s comfort.
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
Even the AC units with the best care can break down, but oftentimes your AC will provide warning signs that it’s about to face a problem. Familiarizing yourself with these signs can help you know when to contact a professional:
- Hot Air: One of the most obvious problems with an AC unit is if it’s blowing warm air instead of cool. After all, if your air conditioner can’t do what it’s supposed to do, then what’s the point?
- Leaking: Leaks are a common problem and are usually signaled by pooled moisture beneath your unit. They’re often easy repairs, but refrigerant is a dangerous material so it’s best to call an expert.
- Strange Sounds: AC units tend to make a lot of noise. But if you ever notice unfamiliar sounds, like hissing or strange bangs, you should have it serviced.
- Higher Energy Bills: It’s expected that your utility costs fluctuate and change throughout the year, but if you notice a sudden, unexplained spike, it could be a sign that your AC unit is straining to keep up with your needs.
Don’t face the summer months with hot air in your house. If you recognize these problems then call a professional like Paul The Plumber.
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
It can be easy to overlook or even forget about routine AC maintenance, but proper maintenance for your air conditioner can not only help prevent problems before they start, but they can also save you money in the long run. But besides cost savings, there are other benefits to routine maintenance, such as:
- Quieter operation
- Lower utility costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Improved air quality
- Improved airflow throughout the home
Routine maintenance can keep your AC unit working at its best with the least amount of bother possible. At Paul The Plumber we offer honest recommendations for service that best meets your needs.
Looking for a new alternative for your cooling needs? Be sure to ask about our ductless mini split AC systems today!
Trust a Professional
Whether you realize it or not, you depend on your air conditioner for more than just your comfort - it also keeps you and your family safe during those warmer months. At Paul The Plumber, we’ve been serving homeowners in the area for over 20 years. Whether you’re dealing with an air conditioner that’s blowing hot air, see an increase in your energy costs, or simply want to schedule a tune-up before summer, our expert staff is here to help!