For over 15 years, the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber have been dedicated to providing quality work and excellent service. That’s why we’re one of Derry’s most trusted plumbing companies!
Call Paul The Plumber today to speak to one of our plumbing contractors about any of the following services:
- Emergency Services*
- Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Maintenance & Inspections
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance & Inspections
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair and Toilet Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation
- Whole Home Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Whole Home Water Softeners
- Well Pump Installation and Repair
Head over to our coupons and deals page for extra savings on residential plumbing services!
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing issue becomes an emergency when it poses a threat to your home's structural integrity or your family's health. While things like clogged toilets or leaky faucets are inconvenient, they can wait to be fixed until regular business hours. So what kind of situation would be considered a plumbing emergency?
If your home is being flooded due to a broken water line or burst sewer pipe, this situation needs to be addressed immediately. Burst water pipes can cause your home to flood in minutes, causing severe damage to your home and property, and sewage backups can cause harmful bacteria to invade your family’s home.
Any leaking in your walls should also cause you to call an emergency plumber*, as ignoring them for even a short time can be costly. These leaks can lead to the growth of mold or mildew, which can aggravate asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. They could also cause severe damage to your ceiling, walls, and floor, leading to thousands of dollars in repairs down the line.
In any of these emergency situations your trusted Derry Plumber, Paul The Plumber, is ready to come to your aid!
What Benefits Come with Regular Drain Cleanings?
Having your drains cleaned and inspected regularly is an integral part of maintaining your home’s plumbing system.
Here are some of the ways drain cleaning services can improve your plumbing:
- Eliminates slow emptying drains.
- Clears severe or stubborn clogs.
- Gets rid of foul odors caused by drain clogs.
- Gives your plumber a chance to identify potential plumbing issues before they become a real problem.
- Prevents, or reduces the likelihood of a plumbing emergency.
The experts at Paul The Plumber have the experience and tools to clean out your blocked drains thoroughly.
Read our customer testimonials today to see how much our customers love our service!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription