There is never a convenient time for your heater to break down. Of course, it will only ever happen in the winter and leave you out in the cold. As a Nashua, NH homeowner, you are faced with the arduous task of finding a heating contractor to get your central heating repaired. Establishing a continuing relationship with a heating and air company is one of the best things you can do to get the most out of your home’s heating unit. At Paul The Plumber we take these relationships seriously and have been serving homeowners in your area since 2002. We provide all the services you need to keep your heater running, whether it’s repair or routine service.
Dealing with a heating issue that can’t wait until morning? We also offer emergency heater repair service for those unexpected emergencies.
Signs Your Heater Is in Trouble
Over time your heating system can begin to break down. By paying attention to the symptoms of a failing unit, you can take preemptive action and get a heater repair service before it becomes a major emergency. Some of these warning signs include:
- Long Heating Cycles: Your central heating system should be able to heat your entire home relatively quickly. If it’s taking a few hours to reach your set temperature, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong.
- High Utility Bills: The harder your HVAC system works to heat your home, the more energy it will consume. While your energy costs will likely always go up during the winter season, abnormally high spikes could signal a larger issue.
- Uneven Heating: Are there certain areas of your home getting little to no warm air? Airflow issues should be addressed quickly before they put more strain on your system. It can either be a problem with the heater itself or damaged ductwork.
- Abnormal Noises: The heating system in your home has a few different moving parts that help it operate. If one of those components is loose or damaged, it can create odd noises. Screeching, grinding, and banging, should all be addressed by a pro.
- Poor Air Quality: Air quality is essential to your comfort. If your home is overly stuffy or your family is struggling with respiratory issues, your heater could be to blame. If you’ve already replaced the filter but are still seeing the same issues, contact your heating contractor.
If you notice any of these problems, call Paul The Plumber today. We offer detailed troubleshooting and high-quality craftsmanship, helping you find a timely repair solution for your heating needs.
Why Routine Heater Maintenance Is Essential?
The best way to keep your heater in good working order is with routine maintenance and care. As a general rule of thumb, your central heating system should be inspected and cared for at least once a year, generally before the winter season. Not only does this give you peace of mind that your heater will work when you need it, but also it offers perks like:
- Lower energy costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Quieter operation
- Improved air quality
- Stronger airflow
- More consistent temperatures
At Paul The Plumber, we offer heating service with a smile. We understand the importance a heater tune-up can have on your home, and take the time to provide the very best service and care.
Is your heater beyond repair? We also offer heater replacement service, finding you that dream upgrade for your home.
Call Us Today!
Paul The Plumber is your reliable heating service company. From installation to routine inspections we’ve got you covered. By getting routine inspections and tune-ups, together we can keep tabs on the well-being of your heating system. Best of all, you can always expect honest advice, helping to make a stressful situation easier than ever!