In the New Boston area and beyond, Paul The Plumber strives to be the go-to residential plumbing company for hot water heater repairs, plumbing maintenance, and other plumbing services such as drain cleaning. We are dedicated to providing you and your family with the home services and repairs that you need to be safe and comfortable. We’ve been serving the area since 2002, and are here to help you deal with the toughest plumbing issues.
Don’t just take our word for it! Visit our reviews page to hear from some of our longtime customers today.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Routine maintenance is the best preventative for plumbing emergencies. However, even with the best care, at some point, your plumbing system may be in dire need of help. Not only can plumbing emergencies damage your home, but in some cases, they can also put your safety at risk.
If you do have a plumbing emergency, Paul The Plumber can help with:
- Clogged Drains: Even a small clog can lead to big issues. As pressure continues to build in your plumbing you will not only lose access to fixtures but also it can lead to a burst pipe.
- Burst pipes: Not only do burst pipes lead to tons of expensive water damage, but they can also even be a physical danger to people in the house. The pressure can injure someone when the pipe bursts and the water damage can turn to mold which is bad for human health and can be tricky to get rid of.
- Leaks: Gas leaks and water leaks alike can wreak havoc on your home. Gas leaks are especially dangerous. If you notice water pooling around your fixtures or hear a hissing sound behind a gas-powered appliance, call for help.
- Sewer Line Issues: Wastewater should flow in only one direction; away from your home. If you have sewage flowing out of your toilet or a line has damaged and your yard is flooding, you need immediate attention.
At Paul The Plumber, we offer 24-hour emergency repair service. Our goal is to limit damage in your home and ensure your family is safe.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning services are offered by Paul The Plumber as a part of our total range of home services. Our plumbers are experts in drain cleaning and will make quick and efficient work of clearing clogs and fixing pipes.
Here are a few signs that your pipes could benefit from drain cleaning services:
- There is a moldy or musty smell coming from your drains caused by the build-up.
- There is a noticeable difference in water pressure.
- You are often having to deal with clogged drains.
- Your drains are making gurgling noises.
- Specific fixtures are getting no water flow at all.
If you notice any of these signs, call our plumbing contractors right away. Our expert plumbers can provide you a quote on drain cleaning services before they get started so there are no unexpected costs.
Want to keep your plumbing system in top shape? Be sure to ask about our ongoing plumbing maintenance programs and add some peace of mind to your home.
The Benefits of a New Water Heater
After about 15 years it will be time to replace your water heater. Even if it has not been that long, if you are wasting money on utilities for an inefficient water heater or on constant repairs, it may be time to consider a water heater replacement.
Here are a few benefits of a new hot water tank installation:
- Spend less money on utilities
- Be better for the environment
- No more repairs
- Eliminate cloudiness/bad odors from hot water
Upgrading to a tankless water heater is one way to waste less water. A point of use water heater is a more energy-efficient option than some other types of water heaters. Instant hot water is something that some of us take for granted, but without it, our lives would be a lot less comfortable. Paul The Plumber is here to make sure that our New Boston communities never go without hot water and other necessities.
for New Boston, NH
Quoted maintenance kit
AC tune up
AC tune up
boiler and mini split maintenance