The kitchen is a space in a home that is used not only for cooking but also for gathering as well. And having a working plumbing system in your kitchen can make all the difference in the world when you’re making a meal. Whether you are in need of leaky faucet repair, garbage disposal installation, or kitchen sink repair, Paul The Plumber is your Manchester, NH plumbing service company of choice.
Dealing with multiple clogs in your home, or backing up tubs, sinks, and toilets? Call Paul The Plumber for sewer line services.
When to Replace Your Kitchen Sink
Maybe you’re remodeling your kitchen to make it more modern, or maybe you just need a new kitchen sink due to old age or even changing needs. Whatever the reason, there are some more common reasons you may want to consider replacing your kitchen sink, and these can include:
- Unattractive hard water and limescale stains.
- Leaking sink.
- Cracks in the sink basin.
- Outdated sink.
A new sink can add new life to your kitchen, so don’t be afraid to contact Paul The Plumber to discuss your kitchen sink options.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
A garbage disposal can make a kitchen clean up a breeze, and anything that makes chores easier is often worth having. But garbage disposal can face a variety of their own problems, too, so it’s important to familiarize yourself with them:
- Clogs: Clogged garbage disposals are one of the most common issues homeowners have in their kitchen, and often requires the disposal to be taken apart and the clog removed.
- Noise: Noisy garbage disposals can be a clue that bits of metal or hard plastic have made their way into your disposal and it may require tightening loose parts.
- Jams: A garbage disposal jam usually happens when high fiber vegetables or something like silverware enters your disposal. It may require manual removal.
- Leaks: Leaking garbage disposals are often an easy fix, but sometimes there may be a bigger problem at play which may require a disposal replacement.
- No Power: If your garbage disposal suddenly dies, it might be due to a bad electrical connection.
Whatever problem you’re facing with your garbage disposal, Paul The Plumber is an expert that can help. Whether it’s a simple repair or an unclogging, we’re your garbage disposal pros. Also, if you’re looking to get more powerful garbage disposal for your Manchester, NH home, our plumbing experts can help with that too!
Considering upgrading to a tankless water heater for cost savings? Contact us today for all your installation needs!
Having a smoothly working kitchen can make all the difference in the world, whether you’re entertaining or just cooking dinner for one. There are a lot of aspects to a kitchen’s plumbing system, including the sink and the garbage disposal, and knowing when to call a pro for help can make your kitchen even easier to use.
At Paul The Plumber, we can help your Manchester, NH home with any kitchen plumbing services. Whether you’re looking for a new sink or dealing with a noisy garbage disposal, our Residential Service Specialists offer service with a smile.