Nothing is more obnoxious than when you jump into the shower, only to realize that all the hot water in your home has been used up. Maybe your water heater just isn’t up to the task of your home's needs any longer, so if you’re thinking about upgrading then consider a tankless water heater. They offer a variety of benefits as well as cost savings. Paul The Plumber is your tankless water heater expert. When you need us most, we are your reliable plumbers for Manchester, NH. We can answer all your tankless water heater questions.
Dealing with a plumbing emergency? We’re here 24/7 for your plumbing emergency needs.
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Many people are making the switch to tankless water heaters, but if you’re someone who doesn’t know the benefits, then the following list may help you:
- No Wait Time: Tankless water heaters don’t store heated water, they heat it as soon as it’s needed, so there’s no wait.
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless units are more energy efficient because they don't have to heat the entire tank of water.
- Less Space: Because there’s no giant tank to store hot water, tankless units take up less space.
- Safer: Tankless water heaters are generally safer as they have safety features that will shut the unit off if there is a problem with the water pressure or flow.
- Life Expectancy: A tankless unit can last you anywhere from 10-20 years, which is a longer lifespan than more traditional water heaters.
If you’re interested in adding a tankless water heater to your home, then contact Paul The Plumber today! We can help you with all your questions and concerns.
What to Know When Installing a Tankless Water Heater?
Like any appliance, tankless water heaters can face their own problems and concerns, though many of them can be avoided with proper maintenance and professional installation. Some things to consider, though, include:
- Installation Cost: It can be more expensive to install a tankless water heater, but due to the energy cost savings over the years you will save money in the long run.
- Corrosion: If you don’t properly maintain your tankless water heater, mineral build-up and pipe corrosion can occur.
- Extra Piping: While the tankless water heater uses less space due to the lack of a tank, they may require extensive piping and electrical work.
- Overload: If you use your tankless water heater heavily, it may experience overload, and struggle to heat enough water or shut down completely.
As you can see, understanding your tankless water heater and having a professional on hand for the installation can prevent many, if not all, of these concerns, so when you’re ready to take the next step, call Paul The Plumber.
Dirty drains? We offer drain cleaning services so contact us to schedule an appointment today!
We’re Your Plumbing Experts!
Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity because of their incredible benefits and space-saving size. If you’re someone who would like to consider a tankless water heater, don’t hesitate! They’re great for most homes and spaces.
At Paul The Plumber, we’re your tankless water heater service company for the Manchester, NH area. When you need us most, our Residential Service Specialists will be there to, install, repair, or replace your tankless water heater while offering service with a smile.