When you need quality plumbing, heating or AC service you can count on in the Windham area, call on the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber! We offer a wide range of services across Windham and other parts of New Hampshire, including:
- Emergency AC Services*
- AC Filter Replacement
- Furnace Replacement
- 24-hour Heater Repair*
- Boiler Services
- Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Gas Line Services
- And More!
Visit our coupons page today to save big on all our plumbing, heating, and AC services!
Fast Water Heater Replacement Services
Call the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber right away for water heater services if you notice any of the following:
- Age: Most water heaters have a lifespan of about 8-10 years. If your unit is passed that time frame, or if it is approaching it, you may be in need of a new system. Keep your eyes peeled for any of the following signs as well, even if your unit is still between the 8-10 year range.
- Leaking: If you notice water around your heater, it is likely because the metal that makes up your tank has expanded. It may also be that some of the fittings or connections in your unit are loose and need to be tightened. However, if the leak is coming from your tank, the only solution is to replace the unit.
- Rust: If you notice rusty water coming from your faucets, it may be that the pipes leading to your faucet are rusted, or it could be that your water heater tank has developed rust. Check for rust around the inlet or pressure relief valves on your water heater. If these elements are rusted, it's a safe bet that your tank is too. This is another situation that can only be resolved by replacing the unit.
- Noises: If your water heater is making loud noises such as rattling or banging, it may be a sign of sediment buildup in your tank, which can eventually lead to inefficiency and accelerated damage to your system.
- Lack of Hot Water: The surest sign that it is time to replace your water heater is if it stops producing hot water.
See what our customers have to say about our service when you visit our reviews page today!
Call Us for "Service with a Smile"!
At Paul The Plumber, we know you don’t want to waste time talking to an automated machine. That’s why real people always answer our phones!
We also understand you don’t want to wait around for a plumber to be available when you have a plumbing, or heating and cooling emergency. And that’s why Paul The Plumber offers 24-hour emergency services*.
Paul The Plumber also wants all our customers to feel secure with the services we provide, so we back up our work with full 2-year parts and labor warranty!
for Windham, NH
Gave quote to replace oil tank.
Oil boiler tune up and replaced expansion tank.
Gave quote to rough plumb water and drainage for basement bath and kitchenette.
Replaced outside spigot.
Quotes for various plumbing jobs including replacing leaking toilet, replacing a vanity and faucet, repiping bathroom drainage, replacing a tub/shower, and replacing a 40 gallon well tank.