When you need quality plumbing, heating or AC service you can count on in the Windham area, call on the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber! We offer a wide range of services across Windham and other parts of New Hampshire, including:
- Emergency AC Services*
- AC Filter Replacement
- Furnace Replacement
- 24-hour Heater Repair*
- Boiler Services
- Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Gas Line Services
- And More!
Visit our coupons page today to save big on all our plumbing, heating, and AC services!
Fast Water Heater Replacement Services
Call the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber right away for water heater services if you notice any of the following:
- Age: Most water heaters have a lifespan of about 8-10 years. If your unit is passed that time frame, or if it is approaching it, you may be in need of a new system. Keep your eyes peeled for any of the following signs as well, even if your unit is still between the 8-10 year range.
- Leaking: If you notice water around your heater, it is likely because the metal that makes up your tank has expanded. It may also be that some of the fittings or connections in your unit are loose and need to be tightened. However, if the leak is coming from your tank, the only solution is to replace the unit.
- Rust: If you notice rusty water coming from your faucets, it may be that the pipes leading to your faucet are rusted, or it could be that your water heater tank has developed rust. Check for rust around the inlet or pressure relief valves on your water heater. If these elements are rusted, it's a safe bet that your tank is too. This is another situation that can only be resolved by replacing the unit.
- Noises: If your water heater is making loud noises such as rattling or banging, it may be a sign of sediment buildup in your tank, which can eventually lead to inefficiency and accelerated damage to your system.
- Lack of Hot Water: The surest sign that it is time to replace your water heater is if it stops producing hot water.
See what our customers have to say about our service when you visit our reviews page today!
Call Us for "Service with a Smile"!
At Paul The Plumber, we know you don’t want to waste time talking to an automated machine. That’s why real people always answer our phones!
We also understand you don’t want to wait around for a plumber to be available when you have a plumbing, or heating and cooling emergency. And that’s why Paul The Plumber offers 24-hour emergency services*.
Paul The Plumber also wants all our customers to feel secure with the services we provide, so we back up our work with full 2-year parts and labor warranty!
for Windham, NH
Arrived today after new cabinets and countertops had been installed. Installed customer supplied faucet, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Ran water lines up from the basement and added new stops for the faucet and dishwasher. Tested and found no leaks. Two year warranty on labor and parts we provided. Dishwasher did not come with mounting clips, but customer said they would talk to Lowes and install them themselves.
Arrived to find that the customers dishwasher tailpiece had let go of the piping and was allowing for water to pass by. After agreeing to the estimate I then removed the old piping and installed a new one with an integrated slip nut and a new top hat gasket. From here all work was tested several times and the dishwasher was ran. All things worked well with no leaks 2 year warranty on all parts and labor provided.
Arrived to install new 80 gallon well tank. 1st the tank was turned off and drained, we also needed to siphon out the bladder due to it being water logged. From here we then disconnected the tank and removed it. The new one was assembled with a new tee, pressure switch, relief valve, main shut off, check valve, gauge, and drain off, we also installed a new 3/4 service valve. The tank was then hooked up to the home and charged and tested. All things worked well with no leaks. 2 year warranty from Paul the plumber on all parts and labor, 6 year warranty on the tank from the manufacture. While there we also found there to be a large amount of sediment in the line from the well and in the tank. We then gave the customer options to put in a whole house filter or to have a test ran on the water. We rill be reaching back out to them with the results of the test.
Arrived and customer had two plumbing concerns. One was that the tub didn’t hold water. I took a look at it and adjusted it and it worked fine. I explained that it functioned properly now but I couldn’t warranty it. If it happened again we would have to replace trip lever and plunger. Then he had a slight drip in upstairs bathroom faucet. I gave quotes on replacing cartridges and recommend replacement due to the age and price. He then wanted quotes for changing out vanity and toilets. I gave quotes and went over options. He explained that he needed to discuss projects with his wife and he would give us a call when they decided.
Installed back flow device for irrigation system.