Tankless water heaters can be an ideal choice for both smaller and larger households. At Paul The Plumber, our Residential Service Specialists perform tankless water heater repair and installation at a fair price! We even offer upfront pricing so that you can be confident there won't be any surprise charges. Give us a call today to speak to a real person about tankless water heater services!
Head over to our plumbing coupons page for savings on tankless water heater services!
Why Switch to a Tankless Unit?
If you are considering making the switch from a traditional water heating unit to a tankless water heater, you may be wondering to yourself what the advantages are. Here are some of the benefits of tankless water heaters:
- With a tankless water heater, there is no wait time for hot water.
- Tankless units are more energy-efficient since they don't have to heat an entire tank of water that may or may not be used.
- Tankless units take up less space than traditional units.
- Tankless water heaters are generally safer for your home than traditional units. Most tankless systems have several safety features that will shut the unit off if there is a problem with the water pressure or flow.
- Tankless units have a longer life expectancy than traditional water heaters. A tankless unit can last you anywhere from 10-20 years.
Paul The Plumber is proud to offer tankless water heater installation throughout Derry, NH. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained technicians!
See what our clients have to say about our service on our customer reviews and testimonials page!
Things to Keep in Mind
Some problems can occur with a tankless water heater, though most can be avoided with proper installation and regular maintenance. Here are some things to keep in mind when considering switching to a tankless water heater:
- While the initial cost is higher when installing a tankless unit, the energy cost over the years will be substantially lower, so you will save money in the long run.
- Mineral build up and pipe corrosion can occur if your unit is not adequately maintained. Make sure to call Paul The Plumber for regular maintenance and tankless water heater repair.
- Tankless water heater installation may require extensive piping, as well as electrical work. Luckily, the professionals at Paul The Plumber have the experience and expertise needed for a proper installation.
- If your tankless unit is subjected to constant heavy use, it may experience what is known as overload. If this is a problem you are experiencing, have no fear! Paul The Plumber also offers tankless water heater replacement!