Paul The Plumber are your local Residential Service Specialists dedicated to providing you with quality sewer line repair and sewer pipe replacement needs! Give us a call today for the best service in Derry, at a reasonable price!
Visit our coupons page now to save on your next sewer line service!
Call Us for Sewer Line Services
Sewer line problems can be caused by anything from clogged drains or human error during construction, to environmental factors like a shift in the earth, tree roots, or corrosive soil. If any of these factors have caused damage to your sewage pipes, call Paul The Plumber today to ask about sewer pipe repair.
A sewer line may need repairs if any of the following signs are present:
- Standing water around the sewer line.
- Drains that won’t empty out, or take an unnecessarily long time to empty out.
- Multiple drains clogging at once.
- Hearing a bubbling sound when flushing your toilet or using your sink.
- Strong smell of sewage in or around your home or property.
- Water backing up out of your bathtub, sinks, or toilet.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, call Paul The Plumber for sewer line repair. If you frequently encounter problems with your sewage lines, ask about our sewer line replacement service.
See what our clients have to say about our service on our customer reviews page!
How Can You Prevent Sewer Line Issues in the Future?
Once you’ve had your sewer lines repaired, or new sewer lines installed, you may be wondering how you can prevent this situation from coming up again. Or perhaps you’ve not yet experienced serious issues with your sewer lines and are hoping to avoid it.
Here are Paul The Plumber’s tips on how to prevent sewer line problems:
- Understand what can and cannot go down your drain. Some food debris, cooking grease, oils, hygiene products, and even certain types of toilet paper could clog up and damage your line.
- Know exactly where your lines run throughout your property. Never plant trees with large roots near underground lines, and be careful of lines when performing any major construction around them.
- Install drain screens in your home’s sinks, showers, and bathtubs.
If you do encounter sewer line damage, make Paul The Plumber your first call for sewer pipe installation or sewer line repair.