Paul The Plumber has the tools and experience to help you with all your kitchen plumbing needs! Whether you are in need of leaky faucet repair, garbage disposal installation, or kitchen sink repair, The Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber have got you covered! Call us today to discuss your kitchen plumbing needs!
Don’t want to pay full price for your kitchen plumbing services? Look for savings on our coupons page now!
Paul The Plumber Can Help with Your Garbage Disposal Problems!
Paul The Plumber offers quality work in garbage disposal repair. Read through to find out just how Paul The Plumber can resolve the following garbage disposal problems:
- Clogs: Clogged garbage disposals are one of the most common issues homeowners have in their kitchen. Paul The Plumber can remedy this situation by disassembling your disposal and removing the blockage.
- Noise: Noisy garbage disposals are usually a sign that bits of metal or hard plastic is present in your disposal. This issue can be fixed by tightening loose parts.
- Jams: A jam usually happens when objects like high fiber vegetables and silverware enter your disposal. When this has occurred, our contractors loosen the disposal and manually remove the object.
- Leaky disposal: Leaking garbage disposals are usually an easy fix, as a loose screw or gasket could be behind them. If, however, there is a bigger problem, the situation may require garbage disposal replacement.
- Loss of power: If your garbage disposal suddenly dies, it could be that your electrical connection may be faulty. Paul The Plumber’s professionals can determine the exact cause of the problem and fix it.
Visit our reviews page today to see for yourself how our clients feel about our service!
When Should You Replace Your Kitchen Sink?
Paul The Plumber can help you with a host of plumbing issues, including the kitchen sink! You may want to replace your sink as part of a kitchen remodel. Or you may need a replacement due to structural issues, such as cracks. Here are the most common reasons you may want to replace your kitchen sink:
- Hard water and limescale stains
- Outdated Unit
Whatever your reason for replacing your sink, Paul The Plumber offers kitchen sink installation service backed by our 2-year parts and labor warranty, so you are getting the best service in Derry!