Clogged toilets are never pleasant to deal with. If you are facing a clogged toilet emergency and don’t know what to do, pick up the phone and call Paul The Plumber. We offer emergency service*, so we are always ready to help you overcome all your plumbing issues, including toilet repair, and even toilet installation. Call the Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber today to find out how we can help you with your clogged toilet emergency!
Head to our coupons and special offers page now for savings on your next clogged toilet repair.
Paul The Plumber Can Take Care of Your Clogged Toilet Fast
There are two solutions professional plumbers usually recommend for repairing clogged toilets.
- Augers: This method, often known as "snaking" uses a long steel cable with a corkscrew tip to pierce through a clog, clearing a path through the pipe. While this method is tried and true, and safe for use on aging pipes, augers can only make a path as large as their tip- they can't remove the obstruction completely.
- Hydro jetting: Using a highly pressurized stream of water to dislodge and clear major obstructions, hydro jetting is highly efficient at cleaning out clogs. This method, while more effective than snaking, however, the force of the water stream can be damaging to older pipes.
Hydro jetting is generally the preferred means of clogged toilet repair for most plumbers. If however, you have an older toilet and old piping in your home, snaking may be performed instead, to prevent further damage.
If you’re curious to see what our customers think of our service, visit our customer testimonials page to find out!
How Can You Avoid Clogged Toilets?
No one wants to be in the situation of dealing with a clogged toilet. You can avoid clogging your toilet by refraining from flushing certain items. Here is a list of some things you should avoid disposing of in your toilet to help you avoid having to deal with a clogged toilet in your home:
- Beauty aids, such as Q-tips and cotton balls or squares
- Large wads of toilet paper at once
- Disposable diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Wet wipes
- Hair or nail clippings
- Paper towels
Any of the above items can clog and damage your toilet system, leading to the necessity of toilet repairs. In the event that you do need toilet repairs, call on Paul The Plumber for the best service in Derry!