If you live in the Londonderry area and are looking for a 24-hour plumber* or 24-hour AC repair*, you want Paul The Plumber! Paul The Plumber offers emergency heating repairs* on cold winter days, emergency AC repairs* on hot summer nights, and emergency plumbing services* on every day in between. Call Your Residential Service Specialists at Paul The Plumber for service with a smile!
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Gas Line Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- AC Filter Replacement
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Heater Repair and Furnace Replacement
- Water Heater Services (traditional and tankless)
- And More!
Visit our coupons page today, and never pay full price for any of our services!
Clogged Toiler Repair Services
If you are looking to remodel your bathroom, you may be looking for someone to install new fixtures such as toilets. But remodeling your bathroom isn't the only time you should consider replacing your toilet.
Any of the following may indicate that it’s time for a new commode:
- Age: If your toilet is having issues, and you can’t remember how long ago you bought it, it may be time to consider getting a new one. Often, purchasing individual parts to fix your toilet’s problems can cost more than a new one would!
- Higher water bill: If you’ve noticed that your water bill has been consistently increasing, it may be partially because of your toilet. Since newer toilets tend to flush with more force than older models, they use less water. Investing in a new toilet could help lower your water bill in the future.
- Constant clogging: As your toilet gets older, it may not be able to push water through with enough force to fully empty the bowl, which causes frequent clogging.
- Wear and tear: Over time, your toilet can become worn and begin to develop deep scratches in the porcelain glaze. If your toilet has stains that are especially hard to get out, it may be time to get a new one.
- Cracks: When your toilet bowl or tank develops a hairline crack (perhaps from something falling and hitting it), it may not seem like a big deal. Over time, however, that crack can weaken the overall integrity of the porcelain and eventually lead to flooding of your bathroom and home.
Head to our reviews page now to see what your friends and neighbors think of Paul The Plumber!
Local Heating and Furnace Contractors
Not regularly maintaining your home’s central heating system can cause it to encounter several issues. The highly trained heating and cooling contractors at Paul The Plumber have the necessary tools and experience to help you resolve those issues. We even offer emergency furnace repair* and furnace replacements!
Call Paul The Plumber for furnace repair or replacement if you notice any of the following:
- Water pooling around your furnace.
- A sudden and inexplicable increase in your heating bill.
- A faint or strong smell of gas in your home.
- Loud sounds such as scraping or thumping coming from your furnace.
- Cold air blowing from your heater.
- A defective thermostat.
If you are living in the Londonderry area and are in need of plumbing, heating, or air conditioning services, look no further than Paul The Plumber!
for Londonderry, NH
Gave quotes to install a deduct meter, remove a well tank, replace the boiler, and replace the icemaker line and shutoff valve.
Finished installation of tub shower.
Gas furnace tune up.
Oil boiler tune-up.
Replaced 3/4 in. ball valve for hose bib shut off.