If you are searching for a plumbing company or heating and cooling contractors, give Paul The Plumber a call today! We're your Residential Service Specialist offering a wide range of plumbing, heating and air conditioning services in Exeter and the surrounding areas, such as:
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Heater Services
- Furnace Replacement
- AC Filter Repair
- Boiler Services
- Emergency AC Services*
- 24 Hour Furnace Repair*
- And more!
Visit our coupons page now to find incredible savings on your next service!
Call Us for Drain Cleaning and Hydrojetting Services
If you have stubborn clogs that won’t go away with liquid agents or plungers, you may need to call for professional drain cleaning services. Having your drains professionally cleaned can help clear out stubborn clogs, eliminate slow drainage, get rid of foul odors coming from your drains, and lower your risk of having a plumbing emergency.
Give Paul The Plumber a call today if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Recurring clogs: The kind that continue to be a nuisance, even after you’ve cleaned them yourself.
- Multiple drains clogging at once: This could mean that you have a severe blockage deep in your main line.
- Slow drains: This could be a sign of the early stages of a clog, or mineral and grease buildup in your pipes.
- Foul odor: Most likely caused by food particles that have become trapped in your drain.
- Flooding: Clogged drains can lead to sewage backup. If you notice any signs of flooding near your basement or floor drain, call Paul The Plumber immediately. It could be a matter of time before you have sewage in your home.
Visit our reviews page today to see what your neighbors have to say about us!
Why Choose Paul The Plumber?
At Paul The Plumber, we are confident that we are the right choice for you. We believe in quality work for a fair and honest price. That’s why we promise to always be upfront about our pricing, so you won’t be surprised by any hidden fees once the job is done.
We at Paul The Plumber, believe that no one should have to wait until regular business hours to take care of an emergency situation. That’s why you can call one of our 24-hour* plumbers, with any plumbing emergency and we’ll be there!
Paul The Plumber also guarantees quality work with our 2-year parts and labor warranty. If at any point within 2 years of your service from Paul The Plumber, just give us a call and we’ll remedy the situation at no additional cost to you.
for Exeter, NH
Replaced section of heating baseboard.
Arrived to provide an estimate to install a bathroom vanity and new drain line with cold intake.
Snaked and flushed kitchen sink drain.
Continued work on mini split system.
Performed a full maintenance on a Rinnai tankless water heater