When things go south with your plumbing system, it disrupts your entire day. Maybe even a few days. Emergency plumbing services are an essential part of the plumbing industry today. If your house is flooding, you can’t afford to wait for help. Pelham has been the home to Paul The Plumber since 2002, and with our 24-hour live answer system on our website, you can rest assured that we are there for you no matter what. We understand the urgency associated with plumbing issues, that’s why we always arrive as quickly as possible and equipped with all the tools necessary for any type of plumbing issue. Paul The Plumber is the trustworthy team of plumbing contractors you can count on.
You don’t have to just take our word for it, though! Past customers have left reviews of our previous work. Check them out, then give us a call for service!
Plumbing Emergencies: When to Call a Plumber
The moment you notice a plumbing emergency in your home, you should call one of our professional plumbers. Plumbing emergencies can cause expensive damage when they aren’t properly dealt with the moment they occur. The plumbers at Paul The Plumber are there to answer your call 24/7 because we understand the importance of a properly working plumbing system.
Some common plumbing emergencies to look for are:
- Clogged sewer lines
- Clogged drains
- Leaky pipes
- Low water pressure
- Overflowing toilets
- Sump pump failure
- Water heater malfunctioning
Give us a call when you start to notice your plumbing system acting up. We will work to minimize the damage as much as possible and get your home working efficiently again.
Do Your Drains Need Cleaning?
Clogged drains are extremely common in the household. So common in fact, that it is almost expected that your drains will have a small clog at some point or another. There are ways to do it yourself and try to prevent clogs altogether.
Some things to avoid drain clogs are:
- Keeping garbage can close to the sink so you are less tempted to throw large food scraps down the drain.
- Hair is a breeding ground for clogs because it can easily wrap around food scraps and form a clog in no time. Having a hair catcher in the shower drain will reduce the amount of hair in your pipes and will reduce the risk for clogs.
- Refrain from pouring grease down the drain.
Our professional drain cleaning service will:
- Provide a safer alternative to using a store-bought pipe cleaner. These cleaners are made with chemicals that can do more harm to your plumbing system than good.
Eradicate all signs of a clog and leave you with long-lasting and effective results. Our professional equipment is designed to leave your plumbing system sparkling clean every time.
- Getting your drains professionally cleaned is always recommended. If you have this service performed once every two years, you can expect to see fewer drain clogs and repair bills.
Looking to save on your next service? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Replacement
Water heater replacements provide a number of benefits, including lower monthly bills and a reliable source of hot water. In the modern home, the water heater is essential. Without it, daily life would be significantly disrupted. The experts at Paul The Plumber are here to install your new water heater efficiently at a discounted price.
Give us a call when you notice your water heater showing signs of:
- Unusual noises or smells
- You no longer have hot water
These are all signs that your water heater is about to break. If you have questions on what water heater is the best for your needs, we would be happy to help. We understand the need for a properly working water heater and our plumbing professionals will install your new one with our two-year warranty promise attached!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription