When you call Paul The Plumber, we will send a knowledgeable and professional HVAC contractor your way. Our expert technicians make fast work of heater tune-ups and furnace repair and are dedicated to keeping you and your family safe and warm throughout the winter months. Since opening our doors in 2002, our goal has been to help homeowners when they need it most. With temperatures during the New Boston winter reaching all-time lows, having a functioning heating system has never been more important.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our satisfied customers.
What’s Included in a Furnace Tune-Up?
Routine heater maintenance will help to keep your furnace working at its maximum potential for longer. If you want to extend the lifespan of your furnace, make sure that you trust the maintenance to a reputable contractor like Paul The Plumber.
We offer thorough maintenance appointments that include:
- Cleaning: Part of the furnace tune-up will be cleaning the inside of the furnace. This is not safe to do yourself, which is why it is a good idea to have a professional come in at least once a year for a tune-up to clean all the parts on the inside of the furnace.
- Inspection: While they are cleaning the inside of the furnace, our contractors will also inspect each and every part to make sure there is nothing wrong or in need or repair.
- Repairs: If there are any minor issues with the furnace, we can go ahead and repair them during the tune-up. We can handle furnace repairs of all complexities, and if we think a complete replacement is necessary, we can advise you likewise.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
The average lifespan for a heater or furnace is about 15 years, although sometimes it may need replacing even sooner, such as in the case of a furnace that requires constant repairs and is draining your wallet. Paying for repairs, new parts, and for increased utility bills are all the downsides of an old heating system. Here are a few signs replacing your furnace is a good idea for your home.
- Bad smell coming from the furnace
- House is cold/struggles to heat up
- Increased heating bills for no reason
- Strange noises coming from the furnace
- Constant need for repairs
If you notice any of the latter signs, we recommend having your furnace evaluated. If you put off maintenance and repairs, there is a chance you will get left in the cold. If this happens to you, be sure to contact our emergency heater/furnace repair line. With 24-hour availability, you can count on our heating pros to keep your family warm and safe.
Looking to save on your new system? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials.
How a Damaged Heating System Can Affect Your Home?
Depending on the type of heating system, some repairs may even be dangerous to let go unfixed. A damaged heating system will affect your home in several ways. Here is a list of the things that could wrong if your heating system is in a state of disrepair:
- The house may not warm to the desired temperature.
- Your energy bills may be unnecessarily high.
- It could be unsafe in the case of a gas leak.
- There could be bothersome noises and odor that emanate from the heating system.
Routine heater maintenance is the best way to keep track of how your unit is doing and to see if it is damaged. Repairing and replacing faulty parts early on is the best way to prevent emergencies. If you would like a quote on furnace installation, call Paul The Plumber today! Not only do we offer a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor, but we also will schedule the installation appointment around your schedule.