If your AC unit is struggling to keep your house cool, we can help. An old or broken air conditioning unit could be costing you hundreds of dollars in unnecessary utility expenses and repairs. To get the best performance from your air conditioning unit, trust licensed technicians such as the AC contractors from Paul The Plumber for help. Not only do we offer expert tune-ups, but also we always perform thorough inspections to ensure we’re getting to the bottom of your cooling needs. With over 20 years of experience in the New Boston area, you can entrust your home care to our expert staff.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear from our customers today!
Signs Your AC Is in Need of Repairs
Waiting until your air conditioner stops working completely is the worst way to handle a unit that’s struggling to cool your home. More often than not, there are plenty of warning signs that something is wrong before your system stops working completely. This can include:
- The AC Unit is Making Noises: One of the first things that people notice when their AC unit is going out is that it may make some strange noises. Depending on what type of system you have, and what kind of repairs are needed, the noises may vary. If you notice unusual noises coming from your AC unit, like hissing or clanging, you should investigate the cause.
- There is Frost or Moisture Inside the Unit: If the AC unit uses freon or another type of refrigerant cooling agent, it may at some point have a leak. This is easy to diagnose by the formation of ice around the coils of the unit.
- The System Struggles to Reach Your Desired Temperature: If the air conditioner is in need of repair, it may struggle to reach the desired temperature within the house. If the AC unit seems like it never gets to the right temperature, this could indicate that it is in need of a tune-up or repairs.
At the first sign of trouble, be sure to contact our air conditioning contractors. With offer detailed inspections and long-lasting AC repairs, ensuring your New Boston home is cool again in no time!
The Benefits of a Full System Replacement
At a certain point, it makes more sense to replace a system than to repair it. For air conditioning installation in New Boston, Paul The Plumber is the number one AC contractor. We offer around the clock customer care and 2-year parts warranties for installations.
Here are a few reasons why you may want to fully replace your air conditioning system:
- Spend less time and money on repairs.
- Spend less money on utility bills.
- More efficient performance from newer systems.
- Air conditioner reaches preferred temperature faster.
Our technicians always work with your home and needs in mind. We find a unit that’s rated to cool every inch of your home, and back our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee, ensuring your complete peace of mind.
Looking to lower costs on your new installation? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials on service.
Tips for Keeping Your System in Top Shape
Doing routine air conditioner maintenance is the best way to keep your AC unit working to its maximum potential. A yearly AC tune-up from a licensed technician can do wonders for your HVAC unit by fixing small problems before they cause system failure and keeping everything in perfect working order for the best performance. At Paul The Plumber, we not only offer convenient membership plans to cover your maintenance needs, but also offer annual tune-up services.
We take the time to replace your air filters, inspect internal components, and ensure everything is in top working order. An air conditioner is less of a luxury and more of a necessity, so make sure yours is in the best working order with expert care from our staff.