You rely on the water entering your home for just about everything. Washing dishes, cleaning clothes, cooking, and even drinking. However, whether you realize it or not, there are many impurities that are finding their way into your water supply that may be impacting your health. Whether it’s minerals, fluoride, or even animal waste, you could be drinking it without realizing it. At Paul The Plumber, we are your Nashua, NH water filtration system installation experts. We offer a wide range of filtration systems that address your specific water quality concerns. This will not only improve your drinking water but also can help you save money in the long run!
Has poor water quality affected appliances like your water heater? Be sure to ask about our water heater maintenance, and get your system clean and working again today!
How Can Poor Water Quality Affect Your Home?
For many homeowners in the Nashua, NH area, water quality is the last thing on your mind when it comes to your plumbing system. You either have bottled water or a filter in your refrigerator. However, poor water quality is more than just drinking. It can have various effects on your home as well, including:
- Low Water Pressure: Depending on the water quality issue in your home, your water may be leaving mineral deposits inside. Eventually, these deposits can grow, creating blockages that lower water pressure and lead to damage.
- Pipe Repairs: As mentioned above, pipe damage and deterioration are a real problem for homes with poor water quality. Additionally, it can lead to constant repair issues, which can easily add unexpected expenses to your home.
- Wasted Money: If you’re already buying bottled water on a weekly basis because you don’t have access to clean water, there’s a problem. Not only is it adding plastic waste to the environment, but also it’s money that you could use for other emergency issues.
- Health Concerns: More important than anything, water quality affects your health. Depending on the impurities found in your water, you could potentially get sick or harm your immune system.
At Paul The Plumber, we understand the implications water quality has on our home. It’s why we offer a variety of whole home water filtration systems that can all be used to help improve your health and budget.
Choosing Your Whole-Home Water Filtration System
When it comes time to decide on your water filtration system installation, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. It’s always a good idea to start by testing your existing water quality and the potential contaminants in it. This gives our plumbers an idea of what impurities you need to remove from the water. Some of the most popular filtration systems we install include:
- Charcoal Filters
- Water Distillers
- Reverse Osmosis Filters
- Ultraviolet Water Filters
- Sediment Filters
All of these filters work to remove impurities from the water including chemicals, minerals, and other pollutants. A good example of this is a reverse osmosis filter. This filtration process is done in stages, which effectively removes impurities like sediment and harmful minerals, before being pushed through a membrane that finishes the reverse osmosis process. In the end, your water is left as clean as bottled water, keeping your family healthy and happy.
We also offer water softener installation services to help you combat hard water issues in your home.
Professional Water Filter Maintenance & Upkeep
At Paul The Plumber, we’re focused on providing quality workmanship and honest advice. Investing in a whole-home filtration system can be a challenge, especially without the right know-how and experience. Our plumbers have been working in the Nashua, NH area for over 20 years, and have experience with the water quality conditions in the area.
Not only will we help you find that perfect filtration system, but also we’ll offer ongoing upkeep and care. For example, if your carbon filter needs a replacement or components in your water distillation system need repair, our plumbers are here to help!