Traditional water heaters use a giant tank stored in your home to keep hot water ready to serve you when you need it. But those old systems take up a lot of space, use a lot of water, and aren’t all that efficient. This is why tankless water heaters are becoming more popular. At Paul The Plumber, we’re your tankless water heater experts for Nashua, NH. We can answer all your tankless water heater questions.
Dirty drains? We offer drain cleaning services so contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters have been around for a while, but because water heaters have a longer lifespan many homeowners don’t know much about this upgraded option. If you’re curious about the benefits of a tankless water heater, then the following list may help you:
- Smaller Size: Just as their name suggests, tankless don’t need a large tank to hold and store water and so they take up less space.
- Longer Lifespan: The lifespan of a tankless unit is anywhere from 10-20 years, almost double that of a traditional water heater, making them a great cost-saving choice.
- Endless Supply: Tankless water heaters don’t store heated water, they heat it as soon as it’s needed, so there’s no wait and no worry about running out of hot water, especially if you live in a home with a lot of people who all need to shower at the same time.
- Energy Savings: Tankless units are more energy efficient because they don't have an entire tank of water to keep heated.
If you’re interested in adding a tankless water heater to your home, then contact Paul The Plumber today! We can help you with all your questions and concerns.
What to Know When Switching to a Point of Use Water Heater
While tankless water heaters offer a lot of great benefits and can be a great choice for almost any home, they also come with a few downfalls as well. Luckily most of them can be avoided with regular and proper maintenance. Some things to consider include:
- Tankless water heaters can be more expensive than a traditional system. But, you will save money in the long run.
- Mineral build-up and pipe corrosion can occur if you don’t properly maintain your tankless water heater, and this can lead to costly repairs.
- While the tankless water heater uses less space due to the lack of a tank, they may require extensive piping and electrical work, so installation may take more time than expected.
- If you use your tankless water heater heavily, it may experience overload, and struggle to heat enough water or shut down completely.
If you have questions regarding tankless water heaters or when you’re ready to take the next step, call Paul The Plumber. We offer efficient water heater installation services and can also help keep your new unit in top shape. While they offer tons of perks, they still need routine care to work as efficiently as possible.
Dealing with a plumbing emergency? We’re here 24/7 for your plumbing emergency needs.
Trust the Experts!
If you’re someone who would like to consider a tankless water heater, don’t hesitate! They’re great for most homes and spaces. They’re growing in popularity because of their space-saving size and their energy efficiency and many homeowners absolutely love their tankless water heater.
At Paul The Plumber, we’re your tankless water heater service company for the Nashua, NH area. When you need us most, our Residential Service Specialists will be there to, install, repair, or replace your tankless water heater while offering upfront pricing.