Nothing lasts forever, even though you may want it to, and the same holds true with it comes to your Nashua, NH home’s piping. As your pipes age, they will need to be replaced, sooner or later. When that happens, it’s best to trust Paul The Plumber, your local repiping experts. Our Residential Service Specialists can help you with all your repiping needs including finding the right pipe material and completing all installations as needed. Not only will you have peace of mind, but also you’ll enjoy improved plumbing performance in your home for years to come!
Old pipes can easily burst and cause significant damage to your home. When faced with an emergency, put your trust in our plumbing experts.
Does Your Home Need Repiping?
A pipe that fails can lead to leaks or even flooding, which is why aging pipes shouldn’t be ignored. But it can be hard to know when your old pipes actually need to be replaced. Luckily, there are some signs that can warn you that it might be time for repiping, and they can include:
- Leaking Pipes: Even a small drip can be a sign of a larger, imminent failure.
- Cold Weather Damage: Cold weather can be hard on pipes, especially aging ones. If you deal with a lot of cold weather, your pipes may not last as long.
- Old Pipes: At some point, your pipes will need to be replaced due to age. If your system is over 50 years old, it may be susceptible to damage and breakage.
- Odd Odors or Taste: Water coming from your fixtures that have an odd color or taste could be a sign that your pipes are breaking down and need to be replaced.
- Corrosion: If your pipes are corroded, or have limescale buildup, it may be time to replace them.
- Breakdowns: If you’re constantly facing repairs with your piping, it may be a sign that your pipes need to be replaced.
If you’re dealing with any of these problems contact an expert you trust about repiping possibilities. In most cases, we’ll be able to inspect your plumbing first to determine the health and condition of your pipes. We always offer honest advice so you know you’re getting the best solution for your home plumbing needs.
Choosing Your Pipe Materials
When having your home repiped, there are typically two popular piping options: copper and PEX. They’re both recyclable, but they each have their own specific pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Copper Pipes: Copper is generally used because it resists corrosion, and can be used for both hot and cold water lines, as well as drain, waste and vent lines. They’re lightweight and hold up well in winter and can be installed without harsh chemicals.
- PEX Pipes: Tend to be easy to install and cost less than copper pipes. They’re more environmentally friendly than other plastic pipes and are also less likely to leak than other plastic pipes.
If you're not sure whether copper or PEX piping would work best for your home, give Paul The Plumber a call and we can help you with all the needs of your residence. We offer a range of pipe materials to accommodate any budget and Nashua, NH home design, ensuring your 100% satisfaction.
Have a clog in your pipes that you just can’t seem to clear? It may be time to call us or our hydro jetting services.
Call the Experts!
Repiping, though a large project, can save you time and money in the long run, and help prevent emergency plumbing situations from forming. It can be hard to know when your home needs repiping services and it requires an expert, so make sure you reach out to the one you trust.
At Paul The Plumber we’re your Nashua, NH repiping professionals. We offer copper and PEX piping options as well as a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor. Our Residential Service Experts will always offer full transparency for your home’s repiping needs.