Your furnace is one of the most important appliances in your home. Not only does it keep you comfortable, but it’s also the only thing that makes your home livable in the cold Nashua, NH winters. There is never a convenient time for your furnace to break down, and more often than not it happens when we need them most. At Paul The Plumber, that’s why we offer reliable furnace repair and maintenance services - keeping your unit in the best working order possible.
Is your furnace beyond repair? We also offer furnace replacement service, upgrading your home with improved performance and energy-efficiency.
Common Furnace Problems
During their operation, furnaces undergo tremendous amounts of stress due to extended periods of runtime. As they heat up, their components expand. Over time this can create stress on the parts of your furnace. By paying attention to the warning signs, you can easily catch a furnace repair before it becomes a full-blown emergency. These warning signs include:
- A rise in Utility Bills: If you notice a sudden spike in your utility bills despite no increased demand, you will need to have your burner serviced immediately.
- Faulty Thermostat: Faulty thermostats usually prevent the furnace from completing a heating cycle meaning your home will remain cold. However, thermostats can also cause the unit to run longer and overheat, leading to higher utility bills.
- Frequent Shutdowns: If your unit starts to cycle but then shuts down without heating, you may be having trouble with your ignitor or gas valve.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless gas that is a byproduct of fossil fuel combustion. All homes should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector to protect you and your family from poisoning.
- Noisy Operation: As mentioned above, your furnace has plenty of moving components that all work to keep your home warm. If one of them is loose or damaged, your unit can make a large amount of noise, warning you that something is wrong.
These problems constitute expensive inefficiencies and health hazards. If you notice you have any of these issues contact our furnace repair professionals at Paul The Plumber. We will restore your system to peak efficiency and safe working order! Best of all, we always offer quality craftsmanship, so you know we’re getting to the source of the problem.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Most of us rarely think about our appliances until they start to fail. An emergency repair is expensive and inconvenient. The best course of action to take when dealing with critical home systems, such as your furnace, is to hire the professionals at Paul The Plumber to look after it for you.
Our furnace contractors can perform routine inspection and service that will prolong the life of your heating equipment and save you money through efficient operation. Routine service includes:
- Filter replacement
- Burner and ignition inspection
- Heat exchanger check
- Venting check
Hiring tour pros will save you money and keep your family protected and comfortable all year round. We also make scheduling convenient and make appointments in advance so you never have to worry about forgetting a tune-up.
Looking for heating alternatives for your home? Be sure to ask about our heat pump installation services today!
Reliable Furnace Repair
At Paul The Plumber, we’ve been serving homeowners like you since 2002. Whether your furnace is blowing cold air, is struggling to heat your home, or you want to get ahead of the winter season with a full furnace tune-up, you can count on our contractors for help. Our goal is to provide stress-free service with a smile, ensuring you have a positive experience with every service call.