Tired of paying for expensive energy bills during the summer despite the house never quite being cool enough? It might be time for an AC tune-up or even an AC replacement! Our expert AC contractors at Paul The Plumber are the best in Mount Vernon. We will give you the advice and service we would want for ourselves, such as fully transparent pricing, all labors and parts quoted before work starts, financing options for new system installations and AC replacements, and appointments that work around your schedule.
Our goal is to offer service with a smile. Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our satisfied customers today!
Tips for Keeping Your Air Conditioner Running
If you do not know how to do routine air conditioner maintenance yourself, give us a call. We can do a yearly or semi-annual AC tune-up where we clean the AC unit, assess any damage, make repairs, and make sure it is running at its maximum potential. It’s still important to look out for common warning signs that something is wrong, including:
- Rising energy costs
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Noisy operation
- Leaks under the unit
- Excess moisture in the air
- Unit struggles to cool your home quickly
Because your air conditioner plays such an important role in your daily comfort, any change in performance should be easy to detect. At the first sign of trouble, be sure to contact our AC repair experts. We also have availability to help during an emergency situation!
Does Your AC Need Replacement?
Doing the routine maintenance on your air conditioner is the only way to keep it running efficiently for a long time. At a certain point, however, your AC unit may become outdated. If you upgrade to a new AC unit you can save money on energy bills and be more eco-friendly, so why not upgrade your air conditioner? Here are a few of the signs that your air conditioner may need to be replaced:
- Are your energy bills unusually high? The cost of air conditioning installation may actually be less than the cost of spending a bunch of money on high energy bills over time.
- New AC units are much more efficient and eco-friendly, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Is your house hot despite the AC being on? If the AC unit is failing or in need of repair it may struggle to reach the ideal temperature. If your air conditioning is blowing room temperature or warm air, you may be prompted to call upon an air conditioner contractor to fix the problem. We will let you know if a full AC system replacement is necessary.
- Is there a weird sound coming from the AC unit? Coming signs that there's a leak or something else wrong with the AC unit is that there will be a hissing noise coming from the air conditioner and there may even be frost or ice from a refrigerant leak in some cases.
At Paul The Plumber, we are your expert Mount Vernon air conditioning installation experts. Not only do we use high-quality components and systems that are designed to lower energy costs, but also we back our work with a warranty, giving you added peace of mind.
We also offer financing options for qualified homeowners, making an investment in your home easier than ever!
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance
As a homeowner, prevention is the most important part of air conditioning care, and the best thing to do is to trust a reputable ac contractor with your HVAC system. Changing the air filters and keeping the HVAC unit clean are examples of simple air conditioner maintenance that can go a long way to reducing repair issues. Benefits of routine air conditioner maintenance include:
- Lowering your energy bills
- Extended lifespan of air conditioner unit
- Improved air quality in the home
At Paul The Plumber, we are your reliable air conditioning service company. With over 20 years of local expertise, highly qualified technicians, and transparent pricing, we make even the most stressful situations simple to handle.