The air conditioning system in your Bow home is one of the most important appliances you have. Not only does it keep you comfortable on those hot days, but also it works to clean the air you breathe. While air conditioners were once thought of as a luxury, they’re clearly a necessity today, and keeping your unit in top working order starts with having a reliable air conditioning service company.
At Paul The Plumber, we’ve been serving homeowners in the area for over 20 years. Whether you’re dealing with a system that’s blowing hot air or you’re looking to upgrade your unit, our AC contractors are here to help.
Want to learn more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our satisfied customers today!
Why You Need Routine AC Maintenance?
The best way to prevent central AC repairs is to do routine maintenance on the air conditioner. Simple things like keeping the area around the HVAC unit clean and dry can go a long way in keeping it working correctly. Here are just a few of the many benefits of routine air conditioner maintenance:
- Prevents System Failure: Most big problems start off as small problems. By having AC tune-ups done on your air conditioner by an experienced AC contractor at least once a year, you can identify problems with the unit before they get out of control. Maintenance helps to prevent you from having to spend more money on repairs or on AC replacement if the whole system fails.
- Keep Energy Bills Low: Doing maintenance such as changing the air filters, cleaning the inside/outside of the HVAC unit, and tuning up the parts are all ways that you can keep your AC unit running to its maximum efficiency. The more efficient your AC system is, the less energy it will expend trying to cool your home and the more money you will save.
- Keep Your Home Cool: Putting off routine AC maintenance may seem like a good idea until all of sudden your home is blazing hot. By ensuring your system is always in top shape, you’ll enjoy more consistent air temperatures at all times.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
There are some warning signs that you should be looking for that indicate that your AC unit may be in need of repairs. If you notice any of the following things, you should check in with an air conditioning contractor to see if repairs or maintenance can help solve the issue.
- If there is frost or moisture on the HVAC unit.
- It is struggling to cool the house.
- Utility bills have increased for “no reason”.
- The unit is making strange noises.
- There is little to no airflow in certain areas of the house.
- The indoor air quality has declined.
Air conditioners are critical to our daily comfort, which is why any change in performance is easy to detect. By scheduling AC repair at the first sign of trouble, you can easily avoid a major emergency from happening. At Paul The Plumber, we offer expert services focused on finding a solution tailored to your home needs.
Looking for a simpler way to keep your AC protected? Be sure to ask about our membership plans, and enjoy stress-free and convenient air conditioning maintenance.
How Can a New AC Unit Benefit Your Home?
Even with all the best care, at some point, your air conditioner may reach the end of its lifespan. Whether repairs have become too constant or your unit simply is unable to cool your home, investing in an air conditioning installation offers tons of benefits, including:
- Save money: Newer air conditioners are more efficient, cooling the home faster and using less energy. You will also save money in terms of repairs if you have been struggling with an old air conditioner.
- Energy Performance: If you want to protect the environment, one way you can do that is by upgrading your HVAC system. Reducing the amount of energy that your home uses on heating and cooling will not only save you money, but you can feel good about having a lower impact on the environment.
- Better Temperature Control: A new air conditioner works better and faster than an old one. While your old air conditioner may struggle to reach the desired temperature, a new system will quickly cool the home to the perfect temperature for you.
At Paul The Plumber, we are your AC installation experts. From choosing your new unit to keeping up with maintenance, our technicians are here to make your Bow home a cool and comfortable oasis.